REGION 6A TOURNAMENT

eagle306

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne Co. - 66

Columbia Acad- 51

Wayne county's big men were way to much for ca tonight Daniel Doyle had 29 pts, 15 reb. and 2 blks, David Hammonds had 23 pts 11 reb. and 2 blks as well , and finaly in the third try Wayne co will get a sub-state game at home monday night and maybe back to back trips to the state tournament.

Awesome win tonight by WC. I knew we would take it, though I was getting a little worried when CA came out in the second half shooting lights out. We kept our composure and sealed the deal. I can't wait for Monday night's game, finally a sub-state game at home. Three-straight sub-state appearances, a region title, two district titles has to show everyone that Franks is the real coach of the year in 12a

Big props go out to the entire team tonight. Hammonds played a solid game on both ends, Beckham was so good he had to change jerseys, CJ was too much for Ingram to handle...And Doyle hitting the crazy shot at the end of the first let me know it was going to be our night.

Me and my WC cheering section boys left late from the game thanks to getting tied up in a serious game of dunkball, and had a blowout on the way there..But we ran the assembly line and got the tire changed in 10 minutes flat and still made it there on time. That's what kind of night it's been.

I can't wait to watch my boys Monday night at the hizzle. Here's to taking the last step remaining on our way back to the big 'Boro.

Just wanted to get on here and say CONGRATS to Wayne Co. on there win tonite, I was pretty sure ya'll would take this one and I'm overjoyed that the title didn't go to an 11A team.. the run CA made in the 3rd though scared me a lil' bit, lol, I was standing around a bunch of CA fans cheering for ya'll. Best of luck on ya'lls Sub-State game.. hope ya'll get that one too. Made a comment on here about not really seein either team in the finals as a "State Tournament" team.. and I still don't think CA is.. but I'm startin to have my doubts about ya'll now, lol.. Like I said in an earlier post, hope ya'll prove me wrong..

Just wanted to get on here and say CONGRATS to Wayne Co. on there win tonite, I was pretty sure ya'll would take this one and I'm overjoyed that the title didn't go to an 11A team.. the run CA made in the 3rd though scared me a lil' bit, lol, I was standing around a bunch of CA fans cheering for ya'll. Best of luck on ya'lls Sub-State game.. hope ya'll get that one too. Made a comment on here about not really seein either team in the finals as a "State Tournament" team.. and I still don't think CA is.. but I'm startin to have my doubts about ya'll now, lol.. Like I said in an earlier post, hope ya'll prove me wrong..

Thanks Dawg and good luck to those Lady Eagles. Wish a speedy recovery to Tamia. She sure is fun to watch unless playing against the home folks. I think they lay a D12 whooping on Houston County.

Did they ever announce the MVP'S for the tournament???

Or did I leave too early?? ;)

Congratulations to Wayne County Boys and Summertown Girls!

Two "great" games with two "great" winners...Keep It Up!

You have some great fans in this region behind you all the way

to the top!!!!!!! :o

I pray that Tamia will have a complete recovery so she can

continue to "play her heart out!" We love to watch her play!!! :lol:

Wayne Co. - 66

Columbia Acad- 51

Wayne county's big men were way to much for ca tonight Daniel Doyle had 29 pts, 15 reb. and 2 blks, David Hammonds had 23 pts 11 reb. and 2 blks as well , and finaly in the third try Wayne co will get a sub-state game at home monday night and maybe back to back trips to the state tournament.

Congrats to Wayne Co...... <_<

I think the shot by Doyle should be on Sportscenter..LOL ;)

Great game inside by the big men from Wayne Co....

Awesome win tonight by WC. I knew we would take it, though I was getting a little worried when CA came out in the second half shooting lights out. We kept our composure and sealed the deal. I can't wait for Monday night's game, finally a sub-state game at home. Three-straight sub-state appearances, a region title, two district titles has to show everyone that Franks is the real coach of the year in 12a

Big props go out to the entire team tonight. Hammonds played a solid game on both ends, Beckham was so good he had to change jerseys, CJ was too much for Ingram to handle...And Doyle hitting the crazy shot at the end of the first let me know it was going to be our night.

Me and my WC cheering section boys left late from the game thanks to getting tied up in a serious game of dunkball, and had a blowout on the way there..But we ran the assembly line and got the tire changed in 10 minutes flat and still made it there on time. That's what kind of night it's been.

I can't wait to watch my boys Monday night at the hizzle. Here's to taking the last step remaining on our way back to the big 'Boro.

Congrats to Wayne Co...... :lol:

I think the shot by Doyle should be on Sportscenter..LOL :D

Great game inside by the big men from Wayne Co....

Agreed with you. Doyle is a great player and must be kinda of lucky. But either way good win for Wayne County.

I knew C.J. was fast and a good football player but the guy has really impressed me with his quickness on the hardcourt. It looked as if his feet didn't even touch the floor some of the time. I heard he had signed to play football. Is that true.

Congrats to D12 on taking the Region... :P ...And if a blown out tire doesn't show how much my Wayne county crazies wanted to be at that game then I don't know what will...Maybe Sub state at the House will be easier to get to guys..lol.. :o ...Great game played by CA...I don't think any Wayne county fan was not a little jumpy when CA started to get back in the game and even tied it up.... I'm glade I wasn't the only person to see Cj floating on the court..."CHECK HIS FOOT WORK!!!!!" :o ....THE BIG DMAN......What a game...Ol Doyle just didn't let up on the bulldogs.......that's how the Dman plays