Livingston vs. Goodpasture

The General

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, turns out that loose balls, rebounds and breaks did go the Cougars' way. Surprisingly, Goodpasture was able to attack the LA press with little damage, and when it became a half-court game, CJ Davis became unstoppable even without Frey in the game. It didnt hurt having the X-FACTOR, Chris Buchanan, cleaning up his every miss, or Matt Fox, a rising junior center deny half of LA's attempts in the paint. Also, great defense tonight by the Cougars. Should be another battle Thursday night.

Well, turns out that loose balls, rebounds and breaks did go the Cougars' way. Surprisingly, Goodpasture was able to attack the LA press with little damage, and when it became a half-court game, CJ Davis became unstoppable even without Frey in the game. It didnt hurt having the X-FACTOR, Chris Buchanan, cleaning up his every miss, or Matt Fox, a rising junior center deny half of LA's attempts in the paint. Also, great defense tonight by the Cougars. Should be another battle Thursday night.

Just got home from the game and wanted to congratulate Goodpasture on the win. Our kids played hard but we didn't have the answers to CJ and Buchanan. 2 awesome players good as you'll see.

Not having Cates was a huge blow but you just have to find another way to get the job done and we didn't it's that simple. Hats off to the Cougars good luck the rest of the way.

Wanted to wish the senior players the best in life in whatever they do. I have really enjoyed watching you guys grow as a team and as men. You guys don't have anything to be ashamed of b/c you gave everything you had tonight. Goodpasture was the better team tonight and deserved the win. The rest of the Wildcats don't let this get you down continue to work hard and come back next yr. ready to do it again. :thumb:

Just got home from the game and wanted to congratulate Goodpasture on the win. Our kids played hard but we didn't have the answers to CJ and Buchanan. 2 awesome players good as you'll see.

Not having Cates was a huge blow but you just have to find another way to get the job done and we didn't it's that simple. Hats off to the Cougars good luck the rest of the way.

Wanted to wish the senior players the best in life in whatever they do. I have really enjoyed watching you guys grow as a team and as men. You guys don't have anything to be ashamed of b/c you gave everything you had tonight. Goodpasture was the better team tonight and deserved the win. The rest of the Wildcats don't let this get you down continue to work hard and come back next yr. ready to do it again. :thumb:

Thats a great post RockingChair. I would also like to wish the best to all the seniors. They are a very hard working and dedicated group of young men.

I was at the game. I think Davis was the real key to the game as LA could not do anything with him. I think Frey is sort of overated, he does not look that good to me and looked clumsy on a bunch of shots. His replacement seemed to be better than him. Goodpasture won though. Great season for the cats. Can't hardly wait until next season.

Wildcat 1970

Congratulations to Goodpasture on a big win and congratulations to LA on a good season. From what I was told by the LA fans last night, they are a very young team. They should have high expectations next year as well.

I'm not surprised by the Goodpasture win...or even the margin of victory. What blows me away is Frey for Goodpasture only had 1 point! He scored 37 against Greenbrier. He definitely had an off night.

The Goodpasture vs. Station Camp should be a great game. Good luck to both teams.