Livingston vs. Goodpasture

The General

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed something White House is the only team to beat Goodpasture twice this year and they beat Greenbriar twice this year. Maybe a little underrated.

And Station Camp beat White House twice this year........and Goodpasture beat Station Camp twice this year...........and all three of these teams beat Greenbrier twice this year.........and Greenbrier beat Goodpasture and Station Camp in the district tournament...........and they play White House tomorrow night.......so I would have to say everybody is EQUALLY rated, nobody is over-rated or under-rated. :angry:

Ask and ye shall receive. Someone wanted to know what I would post on this and here it is.......the reason why I've not posted since the Macon County - LA game is a simple one. Normally any time my team gets beat I'm gracious and give props to the other team, but I'd be danged if I would have done it this time because when LA doesn't perform they go and run for the hills and "hollers" like they would say over there. Before a game you can't look at a thread without seeing some kind of blabbering from an LA fan, afterwards you can't dig an LA fan up. There has been like four post from LA fans since last night's game where before hand they were posting four an hour. So I wouldn't get on here and talk if you weren't going to but here I am. I knew that when LA ran across a team that could handle their pressure that they would get beat. They can't play half court and they definitely cannot play with a physical team, they are a gimmick. If they can't press and run you off the court, they can't win. You can do that with some of the slow footed country boy teams in 7AA but you aren't going to do that against 8AA. Its just like another 8AA coach told me while we were watching the game last night, there wasn't a single kid on the floor for Livingston that looked like they had been in a weight room. This has been the problem of 7AA teams, they all think they are Jimmy Chitwood from Hoosiers and all they want to do is shoot. Games now are won more in the weight room, thats the biggest difference. Where you guys work on shooting all the time, teams in 8AA are hitting the weights and work on their defense, not just doing a lil shoot around like everyone in 7AA does. Plus its just another level of athlete, big and physical in 8AA, small and country in 7AA. Until you guys in 7AA figure out that the game has changed and its not just won on shooting alone, you will continue to struggle. Plus I like the fact that your young Pat Riley wanna be coach was going just as bezerk as the team during the 4th quarter. If he coached as good as he tried to look then you all might get something done. But to the seniors on the LA squad who I will be nice to because unlike the people that run their mouth on here from LA, you seem to have class. You guys played hard and gave it your all, you busted tail and you left it all out there. Thats all any coach can ask for and it speaks about your character because you all never gave up. I just wish the people posting from LA would give up!! :lol:

You best stay on the ol' rocking chair before you break your hip. Let me guess you are one of them old men that were sitting in the top row with your LA caps that came all that way to see something that I told you would happen a week ago.....sounds like you shoulda sit at home, on your rocking chair :lol:

H - O - G - E - Y - E HOG EYE HOG EYE JUST GOT BEAT!! Those were the words that I was bellowing out a few times while I was up there and I saw a few of you turn around to look at me yet no one up there from LA looked like they were going to do anything to make me shut up. I figured you would have been one of those too that would have just sit there and took their beating with a whimper.