Region 7-AAA Tournament updates

Pantherbert

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey pantherbert. were you at these games? if so will you give me some info about the jcm game. earlier in the season jcm beat cordova by around 18-20 points. how was this one that close?

I was at this one and it was a pretty good game. Cordova got up by about 8 at half and then in the second half it was just a game of runs. JCM comes back to take 5 point lead and then CHS goes on 10-0 run. Down the stretch though CHS took way to many threes. Cordova had the ball with the score tied and a chance for a last shot. They turned it over and JCM made 3 great passes to lay it in with 1.5 remaining. CHS tried to get a shot off but didnt. If either team would have just slowed down and made the other team work on defense then they would have won by 10-15 but neither did and it was all run and gun.

I was at this one and it was a pretty good game. Cordova got up by about 8 at half and then in the second half it was just a game of runs. JCM comes back to take 5 point lead and then CHS goes on 10-0 run. Down the stretch though CHS took way to many threes. Cordova had the ball with the score tied and a chance for a last shot. They turned it over and JCM made 3 great passes to lay it in with 1.5 remaining. CHS tried to get a shot off but didnt. If either team would have just slowed down and made the other team work on defense then they would have won by 10-15 but neither did and it was all run and gun.

What he said :lol:

I was there( and just got home from the last game) and I'll be at the tournament all week so I'll keep updating on here for anyone who wants to know what's going on.

It was bit of both. Hardin County just isn't any good( although not as bad as Munford who somehow upset HC in their district tourney) and I felt sorry for them because their fans were very nice and they had to drive so far to have to play Raleigh-Egypt. Now, R-E is just that good though and that game was over in the 1st five minutes. JCM is the only team with potential chance to reach the region final but Craigmont has been playing well lately and is going to be tough. There is a very real chance that everyone from 13-AAA on the men's side could be gone after tomorrow.

Edited by Pantherbert

i think all of them will be gone as well. If you look in district play JCM played 3 teams that are terrible. Hardin county isn't as good as they use to be, Munford only has one player and that is their PG Buck and then Brighton is quick but can't play with anyone in District 14. JCM hasn't had the competition this year to hang with any of the remaining teams from 14AAA.

i think all of them will be gone as well. If you look in district play JCM played 3 teams that are terrible. Hardin county isn't as good as they use to be, Munford only has one player and that is their PG Buck and then Brighton is quick but can't play with anyone in District 14. JCM hasn't had the competition this year to hang with any of the remaining teams from 14AAA.

Yeah, I don't think that either the Bolton/Brighton or Craigmont/Munford games will be pretty in the least.