Region 7-AAA Tournament updates

Pantherbert

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know one thing, Coach D saw Brighton play RE twice and the first time they hung around and lost by 3 and then got waxed by 30. Bolton could possibly get upset if they run with Brighton. Deaton said that was the fastest team he has seen all year in Brighton.

In that case, I'd just slow the game down and feed the ball down low to Longshore or Pruiett(sp) until they prove they can stop it.

I remember now Coach Deaton telling about that close game with R-E. I thought he was kidding me :lol:

Edited by Pantherbert

In that case, I'd just slow the game down and feed the ball down low to Longshore or Pruiett(sp) until they prove they can stop it.

I remember now Coach Deaton telling about that close game with R-E. I thought he kidding me :lol:

The only thing about Bolton is I think they only slow down the ball when the other teams slows it down. They will play into Brightons game. I saw them play RE and Craigmont and Bolton ran the entire time, but when they played us and i saw them play ECS then since we played our game they played it as well. Bolton is wierd. Descent guards but i think they need to put longshore and pruitt on court at different times. With them both on the court it gives other teams advantages when longshore or pruitt have to play D on someone that can handle the ball on perimeter.

The only thing about Bolton is I think they only slow down the ball when the other teams slows it down. They will play into Brightons game. I saw them play RE and Craigmont and Bolton ran the entire time, but when they played us and i saw them play ECS then since we played our game they played it as well. Bolton is wierd. Descent guards but i think they need to put longshore and pruitt on court at different times. With them both on the court it gives other teams advantages when longshore or pruitt have to play D on someone that can handle the ball on perimeter.

Man, that is weird.

I really appreciate your opinion.

they are pretty big and very athletic. They have three or four kids that are around 6'5 or 6'6. They also have quick guards. One of them #23 he is a sophmore can shoot the lights out. They do a bunch of half court traps to push the pace and then pull back into a zone and make u shoot them out of it. They have gotten a lot better since beginning of year and will give RE a challenge is regions finals i think

wow. i cant beleive that this game was close. how did craigmont only win by two. munford is a one person team. and Buck I.M.O. isnt even that good. anyways i hope our baseball coach will let us go to the jcm craigmont game tomorow.

Munford played their hearts out. They should be very proud of the effort. It was a great ballgame.

Edited by Pantherbert