Region 2 a

knight2

Great job last night ladies, I'm so proud of all of you. Copeland keep working, the post player you'll see tonight is really physical she uses her upper body and if she is let get away with it tonight like last night you are going to have to be at your toughest. Kayla, what can I say? Hall was a joy to watch all the years I was in the gym with her and I can honestly say the same about you. Way to handle the pressure last night!

Girls Greenback is big and physical but I believe our quickness will prevail us tonight to a win, the OS faithful would LOVE to host a sectional, since it hasn't happened since 1999 (Boys)

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sayin that because I am just a sophomore and I was embarassed to be wearing my uniform at the end of the game because of the way some of my older teammates acted.

This is good to hear. Being a former EAGLE BB player myself I have been embarassed more than once this year by the lack of disicpline on the team. I don't think I was as embarassed as I was mad that it was allowed to occur. Hang in there. It makes me feel better that everyone on the team is not a "head case".

Lets not sour a truely classic game by nitpicking about officiating or other lame excuses as to why one team couldn't pull away from the other.

Now, Kaz . . . If you're referring to my post, I never mentioned anything about the officiating. I was simply pointing out a major statistic in the game. The two teams were nearly even in ever major statistical category (free throw percentage was dead even at 71.4%, field goal shooting was nearly even (31% to 29%), rebounds nearly even (Oliver Springs +3) and turnovers nearly even (Oliver Springs +3). But O.S. outscored Oneida by 10 at the free throw line allowing them to make up a field goal deficit that saw them hit 50% less field goals than Oneida. The free throw line was clearly the difference, wouldn't you agree? :lol: That was my point.

BTW, lest it appear that I'm knocking the officiating, fouls were nearly even, too (Oneida +5) :thumb: