Knox Fulton knocked off by Loudon in Region 2AA

brocksterdanza

It was a good game, on an earlier thread I pick Loudon to beat Fulton. I don't think it should be classified as an upset either. Game number 4 should be intense to say the least. Catholic has won their previous games by 1, 8 and 15. At tournament time you can throw all the records out the window. Speaking of the technical foul. How is it Brandon Warren can flex his muscles at the Anderson County fans and players and have nothing said, and Walden does a shooting motion at a Loudon fan and get a technical. The refs at the Seymour game were horrible.

No question about it. I thought it interesting that they allowed the Seymour coach to roam free on the court during play throughout the entire game.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Alcoa, way to burst AE's bubble. I guess they now get to prepare for another fine baseball season (haha!). I love the fact that the turtle now must face the fact that yet another season (football & basketball) has come and gone without any sign of a State Championship. Thats got to hurt!

Edited by victorp

Congrats to Alcoa, way to burst AE's bubble. I guess they now get to prepare for another fine baseball season (haha!). I love the fact that the turtle now must face the fact that yet another season (football & basketball) has come and gone without any sign of a State Championship. Thats got to hurt!

COLD, JUST COLD. Has AE ever won more than a game or 2 in baseball (in the past 20 years)? At least they can fall back on their girls team.