District 7A Sweep-Does this mean the regional Tournament can be moved?

DaCoach

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what is it about those district 7's that make them so good :huh:

Congrats on the sweep District 7.

As for sweeps, lets talk about football, baseball, softball, etc and see which district wins the most!!!!!!

Obviously District 7 chooses to put all their eggs in their basketball programs basket. It's great in March but not to swift in September, October, November, December, April, and May.

Imagine the strength of our region if District 7 teams could play anything besides basketball!!

Best of luck in the Sectionals and State tournament.

Remember that District 8 has represented our Region in State tournaments in the past year in Football (HARTSVILLE- State Champ, FCS, Gordonsville, Watertown 2 year SWEEP), Baseball (FCS-State Runner-up, Hartsville), Softball (FCS) during the past year. Can District 7 carry on the tradition started by Region 4?????????????

REPRESENT :thumb:

Edited by Volzchamps

You are wrong on this one the championship games were moved.

No once again Devil you are wrong. The Region 4-AA games were supposed to played at Sparta, but due to Sparta girls advancing in the region they used their home court. And MLK and David Lipscomb(at the time both 8aa) were forced to play their championship game at Livingston.

You are wrong on this one the championship games were moved.

Are we talking about the boys MLK vs. Lipscomb championship game last year?

If so....refresh my memory.....where did they play? I thought all of the region 4-AA games were played at Livingston last year.

If this is the case....then these games should be moved.

Edited by COACHHARD

Are we talking about the boys MLK vs. Lipscomb championship game last year?

If so....refresh my memory.....where did they play? I thought all of the region 4-AA games were played at Livingston last year.

If this is the case....then these games should be moved.

not sure where it was played but it was moved to nashville somewhere and these games should be moved

No once again Devil you are wrong. The Region 4-AA games were supposed to played at Sparta, but due to Sparta girls advancing in the region they used their home court. And MLK and David Lipscomb(at the time both 8aa) were forced to play their championship game at Livingston.

Obviously you have no idea what you are talking about. The region tournaments were suppose to be held at White Co. but they all ended up being held at Livingston Academy last year and then the championship games were moved to Nashville, now if you would like to put your money where your mouth is just let me know! :thumb:

Edited by devilfanatic

As for sweeps, lets talk about football, baseball, softball, etc and see which district wins the most!!!!!!

Obviously District 7 chooses to put all their eggs in their basketball programs basket. It's great in March but not to swift in September, October, November, December, April, and May.

Imagine the strength of our region if District 7 teams could play anything besides basketball!!

Remember that District 8 has represented our Region in State tournaments in the past year in Football (HARTSVILLE- State Champ, FCS, Gordonsville, Watertown 2 year SWEEP), Baseball (FCS-State Runner-up, Hartsville), Softball (FCS) during the past year. Can District 7 carry on the tradition started by Region 4?????????????

REPRESENT :thumb:

There is alot more Gold in District 7 than there is in District 8. Quit talking about sports that are already over with. I believe that District 7 had a Gold ball in Class 3A this year in football as did Hartsville, so were even there. No way you even compare to the rest of our hardware! :huh:

REPRESENT

You are right about football and baseball, their are some great programs in 8a....last time i checked this was a basketball message board and its basketball season.....well its not basketball season for you guys any more, so I guess you can talk about baseball!!!!