Perry County vs. Summertown

PCGod

Round 1- Summertown made Perry County look bad winning by 14.

Round 2- Summertown squeaks by with a 5 point win.

Round 3- Summertown still keeps the winning streak going by winning by 7.

Round 4- ??? Will Perry County land a haymaker for a knockout(literally a knockout) or can Summertown put the finishing touches on Perry County?

What does everybody think???

P.S. Its hard to beat a team 4 times in one year!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awfully hard to beat a good team 4 times in one year........ :thumb:

Its awfully hard to be a good team 2 times and 3 times, as well. Just approach this like its game #1.

Just hope we have some decent officiating so the players, and not the officials, determine the outcome of the game. They let them play in the MC/PC game - almost too much - as Edney was held all night with only 1 foul called on MC for doing it.

Hope for no injuries to either team and do your best.

This really should be the Championship, as whoever wins this game will also win on Thursday night. Too bad that the top 3 teams (MC, PC & S'town) ended up the same bracket - so that only 1 of the 3 can advance.

A reigning Ms. Basketball hasn't came out of her shell yet? :thumb:

That's right, she really hasn't. Ever since her injury she has struggled to get back to a full 100%. Although some games she seems to be 100%, I still feel she is maybe about 80%. To me, when she shoots, it looks as if she has a hard time pushing of that ankle that was injured, but I feel she will bring everything she has to tonight's game, as that is the only way she knows how to play.

As far as last night goes, she might as well have put those MC players on her back and carried them up and down the floor. ;)

GO LADY VIKINGS :huh:

I'm not making a prediction on this game as I'm not psychic nor are any of the rest of you. However, I do want to give the Lady Eagles of Summertown a Congrats on an AWESOME year regardless of the outcome of this game, and also give them ALL THE GOOD LUCK they might need to pull this one out. Good Luck tonight ladies! I know we are at yall's throat during the regular season for those County bragging rights and YOU LADIES HOLD THOSE rights for this year, but don't let up now! I'm dreaming of a dejavu with the Lady Eagles and the Lady Mustangs playing back to back in the Boro come next week just as we did a couple of seasons ago! Except, I hope there is more than one game and out for the both of us!! GOOD LUCK LADIES...play your hearts out and good things will happen!!!! :thumb:

-Nick Davis