Who has the best student section

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

You just did it for me. :lol:

By the way, our boys AND girls teams have made the state tourney about 12-14 times EACH. :P

i actually was in shock because you didnt mention it earlier.

Guest dare_2_dream

Hey, 85warrior, what happened to the boy's and girl's teams at White County this year. I thought they had alot of talent. They never seemed to get it together, wht happened?

siegel stole dotson :lol:

Hey, 85warrior, what happened to the boy's and girl's teams at White County this year. I thought they had alot of talent. They never seemed to get it together, wht happened?

Hard to answer that. I think the boys are still a year away. I look for them to make some noise in 7AAA next year with all the sophs and Juniors back.

The girls were a bigger disappointment to me. They got 20 wins, but I really thought they would do better this season than what they did. Why? I have no answer. I don't think they'll be any better next year{losing 3 starters}, but we have a GREAT class of 8th graders that just won the state TNT tourney, so the future looks pretty good. I wouldn't be surprised to see some of those 8th graders playing for the varsity as freshmen.

The players liked Dotson, but he had little success while he was at White County.

Dotson seems very "immature." What other coach worries about how loud the students are cheering instead of what is going on on the court during a game?

A great fit for seigal.