DB Indians

ArtVandalay

Typical DB fan trying to start something with Central - No Central aint going to state. But at least we dont go around thinking we are - and thinking we cant be beat.

DB's goal every year is to win state. Thats why we talk about it. Central's goal every year is to beat DB. You can't beat DB. Thats why you hate us. Plain and simple.

Edited by WaCoJaCo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need realistic goals, because they never reach any. That's about all you can do is TALK about it.

Maybe you should set a goal. Think about something besides your hate for DB. 90% of your post are "bashing" DB. Whats your motto, "If you can't beat them...Hate them" :thumb:

DB FOOTBALL......Most wins in the state of Tennessee

DB BASEBALL......Most wins in the state of Tennessee

DB BASKETBALL.....Most wins in the state of Tennessee

DB BASKETBALL...... Most High School wins in the Nation

Read it and weep :(

See what I mean - More DB people ganging up on Central and trying to start something.

Hey Dip-Wads, are you even smart enough to know this is a DB thread? You only come on here to stir up trouble. And then cry about it when it gets thrown back in your face. All you Central fans need to start your own thread. Call up the Greenville and South cheadleaders to cheer you on :(

What a bunch of loosers :thumb:

Edited by WaCoJaCo

Maybe you should set a goal. Think about something besides your hate for DB. 90% of your post are "bashing" DB. Whats your motto, "If you can't beat them...Hate them" :thumb:

Read it and weep :(

Yea Yea - should have had a few wins since DB has been around 50 or more years than most schools around here with twice the number of students to pick from. You'd think DB could compete with teams as close as 75 miles away in Knoxville. Oh well - maybe next year

Enough of the he said she said stuff.. its getting old.

Tonight is the big Science hill-DB game.

DB is coming of some strong conference wins against jefferson county (14-3?) and South (11-1)

DB has arguably one of the best teams in the east if not the state..

Does science hill stand a chance against the mighty arm of tyler joyce and the bats of the juniors?

DB has like 25oo students! My aunt lives up there and both her kids went to DB. She told me that they have went to Virginia line and try to get kids to zone to DB to play sports. Im not saying that is wrong bc that crap goes on all around. the school is twice as big as mine and alomost 2 times the students. Alot more arms to pick from!!

DB has about 1,800. Of course everybody claims DB recruits, but show the proof. City schools allow a student to come to DB if they pay, even if they live outside the city. The Truth is, actually more kids leave DB to go to Gate City, VA, South and/or other surrounding schools than come in. I myself can name 2 of my cousins in recent years that were some of the better players from DB that left DB and I know many, many others. Thats a fact. It does not matter anyway, all the other 4A schools around complain about DB in 5A football and the 4A schools don't get further in 4A than DB does in 5A so it is all a moot point anyway. Plus in 5A football, there is no cap on the number of students and DB has played schools twice their size, but does not complain. 4A is capped so no 4A teams EVER have to play a school with more than maybe 300 kids than they have, yet fans STILL complain. Get over it!

Maybe you should set a goal. Think about something besides your hate for DB. 90% of your post are "bashing" DB. Whats your motto, "If you can't beat them...Hate them" :D

Read it and weep :D

You're getting away from what you said, "your goals were State Championships". Don't give me all the individual state champs, because all the schools in the area can boast some kind of individual states. And as for your stats on wins, the area schools because of consolidation cannot help this. Tell me the last state championship in the 3 major sports DB has won a state championship. Has it been in the past 6 decades. We will see if you can beat us tonight. :D