Clay County vs Pickett County (Reg 4A Champ.)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW, Pickett Co. was having all kinds of problems and the the worst thing that could happen for PC. Jacob Wright fouls out, and then a Tech was given a little later to Gibson (I THINK). The Bobcats have fallen to pieces, and the Dawgs are eating them alive. 45 seconds left in the game and Clay Co. has taken a 40-29 lead with the ball. Dustin Rich is playing AWESOME. He is all over the floor, grabbing boards, BLOCKING MULTIPLE SHOTS, and even has a few steals. Congratulations to the Bulldogs as they will FINALLY get a Sub-State appearance at CELINA. GREAT JOB AND GOOD LUCK in Sub-State.

ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM

Saylor Walden (CC), Jacob Wright (PC), Dustin Rich (CC), James Gibson (PC), Jon Godwin-Most Valuable Player of the Regional Tournaments.

Congratulations to both the Bulldogs and the Bobcats in the region tournament, and Good Luck to CCHS, and PCHS in their Sub-state appearances.

ALL TOURNAMENT TEAM

Saylor Walden (CC), Jacob Wright (PC), Dustin Rich (CC), James Gibson (PC), Jon Godwin-Most Valuable Player of the Regional Tournaments.

Congratulations to both the Bulldogs and the Bobcats in the region tournament, and Good Luck to CCHS, and PCHS in their Sub-state appearances.

Way to go Dawgs...Well be there for you on monday night! :thumb:

What a great game for the Clay Co. Bulldawgs. Rich played the best game I've ever seen him play...Godwin played great, heck, everyone played great. Tempers flaired a little near the end but nothing to bad. Clay Co. will finally get to host their sub-state game and will have a battle either way. Good luck to PC. Keep your heads up, you're not dead yet.

See, I can't belive you. You still think RBS's girls are the favortie tonight!?!?!?!? :(

I say Clay Co wins in OT again by 3.

Bobby boy calm down...Just having some fun... :P ...If you actually talk to me you'd get a lot more since out of me...I much more serious in person...

Swanson, i know what you're doing and it won't work my friend! Keep dreaming!!!! :(

Ah devil...with all that trouble you caused with the RBS and Clay girls team I had to start a little of my own... :P ....

Well first of all Congrats to Celina, you all are still gonna have to get past temple probably. Both teams will have tough games monday night. But good luck to both. With that said, tempers did flare at the end of the game between walden and jacob wright. I don't have a clue what was said but it shouldn't have happened. But I thought walden showed a great lack of class during the all-region selections when jacob swallowed his pride and tried to shake walden's hand like he did everyone else. I know if I was jacob I would have shook everyone's hand besides walden's and went and stood on the opposite end of him. Good for you Jacob, way to show alot of class and try to make up for losing you cool alittle earlier.

DEVILFANATIC... this is just a personal note to say congrads and I wish the boys from CC all the luck in the world.... show some of the west prople we can still compete !! Also tell Jon congrads on MVP... now I can tell you who my son is...

#22 ( the "new" lefty in the post ) sure wish we could have hooked up in W-town that would have been a coversation worth having !! We'll be watching ya'll and start this last part of this trip right with a big win on Monday night IN CELINA !! :o

DEVILFANATIC... this is just a personal note to say congrads and I wish the boys from CC all the luck in the world.... show some of the west prople we can still compete !! Also tell Jon congrads on MVP... now I can tell you who my son is...

#22 ( the "new" lefty in the post ) sure wish we could have hooked up in W-town that would have been a coversation worth having !! We'll be watching ya'll and start this last part of this trip right with a big win on Monday night IN CELINA !! :o

Thanks for the props! I watched your son play and he was definately a load to handle down low. That left hand makes a big difference!! Good luck to you guys next year and maybe we'll see you down the road. :lol:

Im waiting for Bobcat to get on here and say that Pickett is still the better team.Say what ever you want but Walden has more class than Wright will ever have.Great job by the dawgs lets get ir done this time. And for there being 2 upsets last night yea there was RBS was upset and Pickett was upset you got that right