Oliver Springs vs. Greenback

BBALLTN

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where is the game? and what time does it start??

Thanks!

It's at Oneida and starts at 8:00 I think.

Greenback gains its strength on the boards. Rebounding wins games and that saying is definately true for Greenback. OS must keep them under control on the glass and try to contain Hammontree. Greenback must limit Christopher's transition points and pressure Greenback to get some easy buckets. But in all I think OS will out quick them to the championship. OS by 10 but I hope it's closer than that.

Okay girls, we must take care of business tonight! Keep them running and crash the boards you must boxout, jump, and rebound-YOU MUST!

Last night the Greenback/Coalfield game was more like football than basketball, so be prepared for a CAT-FIGHT lol.

After looking at Greenbacks schedule I would say OS has the advantage but at this time of the year anything can happen.

Now, WIN this region championship and host and WIN the sectional game so we can stay on the right side of the state tourney bracket.

There is a prediction of the final 4 on another thread and I would like to see it in black and white on paper.

Oliver Springs, Jackson County, Red Boling Springs, and Summertown.

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

Remember, I'm just a fan, take this 1 game at a time and you'll do just fine!

Edited by bballmom

OS took care of business last night. That doesn't bode well for Greenback. Oneida beat Greenback both times they played them this year so OS is definitely the front runner tonight. I will say this, Christopher and Barger trump Greenback's guards, but the post game looks to be somewhat equal. For Greenback to win they will have to keep turnovers to a minimum. OS is nasty with points created off turnovers. If the game gets reduced to a half court situation that will certainly help the Lady Kees, since they occupy a lot of space with big bodies. Coalfield's guards gave Greenback fits last night, but their relatively small size had them running towards players that changed their shots. OS will win this game tonight because they have played in this situation before and they know how to handle it. Greenback has a solid team, but there were a lot of instances last night where Coalfield could have hurt them and didn't.

OS - 61

Kees - 47

:thumb: Kaz :(

Good luck to both teams tonight!

Lol, I like the lottery statement. I also believe that OS should win this one pretty handly. Greenback did look pretty physical last night against Coalfield. However, the lady cats have got a set of guards in Parton, Christopher, Barger, and Smith that know their roles and know how to handle the ball, and their post players, Fitch and Lankford, do a good job of pulling down boards and pounding away inside. OS should be a team to be reckoned with if they continue to play their game. Good Luck lady cats!

You also got to figure both teams will be running on fumes both physically and emotionally. Both are worn out physically from last night's wars. OS could be drained from an emotional standpoint simply because they wanted a piece of Oneida so bad after losing three weeks ago. I also think Greenback might just be happy to have finally gotten to this point and that could leave them a little flat.

Oh the heck with all that. It's a region championship and both teams will be ready.

Lol, I like the lottery statement. I also believe that OS should win this one pretty handly. Greenback did look pretty physical last night against Coalfield. However, the lady cats have got a set of guards in Parton, Christopher, Barger, and Smith that know their roles and know how to handle the ball, and their post players, Fitch and Lankford, do a good job of pulling down boards and pounding away inside. OS should be a team to be reckoned with if they continue to play their game. Good Luck lady cats!

Don't forget Copeland and Hall off the bench.

You also got to figure both teams will be running on fumes both physically and emotionally. Both are worn out physically from last night's wars. OS could be drained from an emotional standpoint simply because they wanted a piece of Oneida so bad after losing three weeks ago. I also think Greenback might just be happy to have finally gotten to this point and that could leave them a little flat.

Oh the heck with all that. It's a region championship and both teams will be ready.

Goose your funny! Go Lady Cats!!!