Tyner's Katrich Williams

doc6

Katrich Williams continues her tear through the district & regional tournaments. Her point tallies are: 29, 34, 37 (district championship game), 34, and 42 last night. Her 42 point performance included a 3 pointer with a couple of seconds left that sent the game into overtime. She has to be considered one of the best clutch players in the State!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katrich Williams continues her tear through the district & regional tournaments. Her point tallies are: 29, 34, 37 (district championship game), 34, and 42 last night. Her 42 point performance included a 3 pointer with a couple of seconds left that sent the game into overtime. She has to be considered one of the best clutch players in the State!

What time does the game start tonight? Eastern time?? Thanks!! :thumb:

I agree! Katrich is an awesome player! I have played against her. She is a great player! I would love to have the potiental that she has. I was also watching last night, she meets her team in the middle and gets them pumped everytime she can. Thats great! She also doesn`t look like the type of player who "knows she`s good" and has a "head bigger than everyone elses" She should be going some where big.

I agree! Katrich is an awesome player! I have played against her. She is a great player! I would love to have the potiental that she has. I was also watching last night, she meets her team in the middle and gets them pumped everytime she can. Thats great! She also doesn`t look like the type of player who "knows she`s good" and has a "head bigger than everyone elses" She should be going some where big.

That's a good observation XxX. She's very level headed and leads by example. She is also able to follow capable leadership, as she did throughout her 1st 3 years @ Tyner. It's a Unique characteristic (these days) to be talented, hungry, and humble at the same time, and Treesy has it!

unfortunetly she won't be going to either unless she pulls up her grades.

I was keeping stats on the bench that night. She is the best player in the Region... without a dout. She once scored 32 points in a single quarter against Sequatchie (regular season).

It is a terrible thing that she won't go someplace big because she has the skill to go almost anywhere.

unfortunetly she won't be going to either unless she pulls up her grades.

I was keeping stats on the bench that night. She is the best player in the Region... without a dout. She once scored 32 points in a single quarter against Sequatchie (regular season).

It is a terrible thing that she won't go someplace big because she has the skill to go almost anywhere.

When was this, and not saying it didn't happen.

I know Katrich (and the rest of the team) don't want to hear from a McMinn Central fan, but just let me say that you ladies are a very good team. It's hard to bump heads as often as we have and not respect the program that you have at Tyner. You ladies need to pick your heads up and set your minds on winning. The other region is talking about they always have the best basketball in the state. It would be great to have Tyner and McMinn Central in the state. Not just the same region but the same district. I truly hope that you get one more shot at us in the State finals. Best of luck against York.

..."Treesy" scored 23 points last night against McMinn Central:

...District Tournament = 100 points scored

...Regional Tournament = 99 points scored

...This is phenomenal and shows that she is talented, consistent and always gives 200% while she is on the court...an achievement that is outstanding on both the Girls' and Boys' side!!! :o

Edited by TynerRamFan