east ridge playday

CATBIDDLE

Has Tiffani Baker from East Ridge signed with anyone yet. It may have already been posted on here and I didn't see it.

I know their is a college coach that used to play at ER that would really like to have her.

Edited by TNT

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has Tiffani Baker from East Ridge signed with anyone yet. It may have already been posted on here and I did't see it.

I know their is a college coach that used to play at ER that would really like to have her.

Baker will be at UTK, next year.

What coach are you talking about from ER?

District 6 AA isn't weak!!!! There are about 4 or 5 others teams that can beat East Ridge in 6AA District. The list are the following Hixson, Bledsoe, Notre Dame, Chattanooga Christ. and Marion.

I think Boyd-Buchcanan has moved into this district also.......I would not call it weak....but it isnt strong strong

So...Ooltewah lost to Powell...who was pitching for powell? Sutphin or Broyles? Is it true that Soddy tied with Hixson? How did Baylors pitching look? What about GPS since they lost one of their pitchers...can Lamberson carry the load that Holloway left her with? I think the Rhea county coach will eventually help them. Come on some of you that were there give us some TRUE details on these games because outside of here all I've heard is Soddy Soddy Soddy and it seems to me that if they tied with Hixson maybe there is hope for other school in Soddy's district. I heard Ooltewahs infield and center field had problems is that true?

So...Ooltewah lost to Powell...who was pitching for powell? Sutphin or Broyles? Is it true that Soddy tied with Hixson? How did Baylors pitching look? What about GPS since they lost one of their pitchers...can Lamberson carry the load that Holloway left her with? I think the Rhea county coach will eventually help them. Come on some of you that were there give us some TRUE details on these games because outside of here all I've heard is Soddy Soddy Soddy and it seems to me that if they tied with Hixson maybe there is hope for other school in Soddy's district. I heard Ooltewahs infield and center field had problems is that true?

broyles pitched for powell and did the same thing she always does is pitch with finesse.i think saunders was the only one to to get a hit off her in the ooltewah game.ooltewah does not have a short stop and alot of missed and bobbled balls but they are strong at 3rd and 2nd base.soddy did tie with hixson and rhea county looks hopeless.that whole district is weak.i dont think gps was there but i dont no that holloway would make adifference if she is there or not. she got hit pretty good last year and dont no if dade county is that great.i think soddy willbreeze thru the district because ooltewah and the rest expect tolose to them not that they are that much better.o wellthis post should make alot happy.lol

I heard that it was Soddys Jv team that played against Hixson.

soddy beat baylor (waters) baylor no hits no score

soddy / hixson tied (fairbanks) soddy played 3 varsity players and took them out before hixson scored. fairbanks has been injured and had not thrown any in 4 weeks. 3-3

soddy beat east ridge (frshman pitched, not sure of her name) east ridge i don't think they had a hit and did not score

soddy beat powell (waters) powell had 1 hit off a change, and did not score.

red bank played close the games i saw them play.

baylor did struggle (their coach is not back yet)

hixson will give east ridge trouble

ooltewah also struggled. outfield and some infield positions weak. the games i saw them play, they did not hit the ball.

soddy beat baylor (waters) baylor no hits no score

soddy / hixson tied (fairbanks) soddy played 3 varsity players and took them out before hixson scored. fairbanks has been injured and had not thrown any in 4 weeks. 3-3

soddy beat east ridge (frshman pitched, not sure of her name) east ridge i don't think they had a hit and did not score

soddy beat powell (waters) powell had 1 hit off a change, and did not score.

red bank played close the games i saw them play.

baylor did struggle (their coach is not back yet)

hixson will give east ridge trouble

ooltewah also struggled. outfield and some infield positions weak. the games i saw them play, they did not hit the ball.

I was not there but I had 2 sets of eyes there and they said Ooltewah really struggled with the bats. Defense is really weak in a lot of spots. I don't understand I thought Ooltewah "got rid" of all there problems. I heard Soddy looked strong and will rule the district again. Hixson is getting better and better.I said earlier I believed Ooltewah would beat Red Bank and make it out of the district for the first time in a while. But, after what I am hearing now who knows. There are some talented girls on that team. What about Notre Dame? Were they there and how did they look?

I was not there but I had 2 sets of eyes there and they said Ooltewah really struggled with the bats. Defense is really weak in a lot of spots. I don't understand I thought Ooltewah "got rid" of all there problems. I heard Soddy looked strong and will rule the district again. Hixson is getting better and better.I said earlier I believed Ooltewah would beat Red Bank and make it out of the district for the first time in a while. But, after what I am hearing now who knows. There are some talented girls on that team. What about Notre Dame? Were they there and how did they look?

Notre Dame has a stud Junior pitcher. Fairbanks at Soddy deserves some credit for Soddy's success last year. I heard Red Bank looked better than Ooltewah, is this true?