Best Officiating All Season

dobber2368

I think you're right I think I witnessed the best officiating between Bolivar and Liberty Last nite. it shows almost all players had 3 to 4 fouls..good game refs kept it under control. :thumb:

glad to hear about great officiating i would love to se more threads like this i think we need more great refs around or less people that hate on them

Thought the officials that did the Catholic/Alcoa game did an excellent job also. They let the players play and were consistent on both ends throughout the game. It's always a good sign when you don't notice the officials interferring with the game. The only fouls they called were when someone gained an advantage with the foul. It was good to finally see a game when all the players were able to spend their time on the floor, not beside the coach!

Are we sure these guys weren't brought in from another state. Why did it take 28 games for me to see this kind of offciating? Have/were these guys been banned until post season?

Any game Dale Clark from Cookeville refereed :thumb::)

I hope those laughs means your post is a joke because if not, that must be the dumbest post I've ever seen. Clay Co. won't allow Dale Clark to ref our games because how horrible he is.

I would also like to see more post like this because it means there is an official somewhere out there doing his/her job right and I applaud them for that.

Most refs are good but it only takes one out of the three to ruin it and make them all three look bad. Most post season games are more intense as well and believe it or not the refs feel added pressure as well in the post season. I know I wouldn't want to be one in a hostile environment. Wether they are any good or not they are brave individuals inmy opinion,