Bearden Bulldogs vs. Dobyns Bennett Indians

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bearden is pretty amazing from the last time I saw them.Tony Whote Jr. is the quickest guard I've seen all year,although Throp and Sensabaugh are also very quick and if either of those guys can limit White they have a chance.It won't be easy but they have a chance,they'll have to play great and get out on the shooters.But I think they will hang with them.When Central played Bearden,Bearden was up 4 at halftime and then went on a big run.If DB shoots the ball well and gets out on the shooters I'm thinking it'll be a great game.

Because it's at Bearden I'll take Bearden by 12,but I'm thinking it will be a good game.

Good luck to both teams :thumb:

will bearden be good in a year or two? do they have a good class coming up

will bearden be good in a year or two? do they have a good class coming up

It will be the complete oppostie of this years sqaud. they have 3 freshman on the varsity that are 6'4 and over. It will be intresting to see how the offense changes when it goes back to be more post oriented. They should be fine as long as Blevins is coaching there. He is one of the top high school coaches in the entire state. He knows more about basketball and adjustments that need to be made than any other coach I have ever met. Tommmorow night should be an incredible game and an incredible atmosphere at the Doghouse. I suggest getting there early if you want a seat. The gym will be packed

It will be the complete oppostie of this years sqaud. they have 3 freshman on the varsity that are 6'4 and over. It will be intresting to see how the offense changes when it goes back to be more post oriented. They should be fine as long as Blevins is coaching there. He is one of the top high school coaches in the entire state. He knows more about basketball and adjustments that need to be made than any other coach I have ever met. Tommmorow night should be an incredible game and an incredible atmosphere at the Doghouse. I suggest getting there early if you want a seat. The gym will be packed

is he a coach that plays team ball or is he about star play

i have forgot more about basketball than he knows. just kidding. i rank him second behind the great rodney nelson as best coach in east tenn. regardless bearden by 22!

is he a coach that plays team ball or is he about star play

very much so a coach who plays team ball...it just so happens that he has one of the finalist for Mr. Basketball in AAA this year so sometimes it looks as if it is star ball sometimes. In 11 years as Coach of the Bulldogs he has won 307 games...and astounding 27 games a year. That my friend is a pretty good record. He just knows how to get the most out of the players that he has and uses their strenghts to the other teams weakness.

very much so a coach who plays team ball...it just so happens that he has one of the finalist for Mr. Basketball in AAA this year so sometimes it looks as if it is star ball sometimes. In 11 years as Coach of the Bulldogs he has won 307 games...and astounding 27 games a year. That my friend is a pretty good record. He just knows how to get the most out of the players that he has and uses their strenghts to the other teams weakness.

as a bearden fan that knows when and where blevins crapped last, im sure you have seen rodney coach a few times over the years. just wondering what your thoughts are of nelsons coaching abilities?