Lifting competition at Chapel Hill

MPTigerT

I have seen Carter play several times and he is a good ball player but their are a lot football players in region 5 that I have rather have. I forget his name but the D lineman out of JoByrns, Kendall Lilliard-Eagleville and JoJo Vestal-Eagleville are much more explosive just to name a view. JoJo Vestal is much more explosive and the best defensive player in Region 5. Their much more to football than being a good power lifter. I believe JoJo did pretty good in the weight lifting competion, first or second in his weight division. Weighs about 225 and runs a 4.7 40. Should be a repeat defensive player of the year in region 5. Also a repeat all state. Did Carter make all region or honorable mention last year? We will see how he improves as a football player this year. Their was a lot of players at the meet that cleaned 225 or more and that is the indicator of explosiveness plus my son shared with me he thought Carter only cleaned 215. Last year we had a 145 lb receiver named Terry Poteete that could clean 215. I guess that is why he made all state as a receiver. Carter a great power lifter, yes definitely but a great 1a football player, he is just not their yet.

the dt from jo byrns name is tramont moody will be awsome this fall saying hey from reigon 5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he aint very big at all.like a said 5 foot 9 and 240,hes noy a giant.but he has the attitude and the mantality of a monster.ill put carter against anybody you got.he will knock anybody you got down a couple noches.ill say it again,REFLECT ON THAT FOR A WHILE!!!!SISSY. <_<

this seems like bragging just a bit. i see the big picture. you just can't see the forrest because of the trees.and your still talking trash about people while saying that their nothing but trash talkers, you really don't seem to understood anything i've said have you. i'll take goforthefoals word over you little trash talkers anyday. yall boy's keep talking that smack maybe it will get yall to the first round of the playoffs :thumb::lol::lol:

Edited by snoball5278

this seems like bragging just a bit. i see the big picture. you just can't see the forrest because of the trees.and your still talking trash about people while saying that their nothing but trash talkers, you really don't seem to understood anything i've said have you. i'll take goforthefoals word over you little trash talkers anyday. yall boy's keep talking that smack maybe it will get yall to the first round of the playoffs :thumb::lol::P

[/quote im not trying to talk trash to anybody.but you keep on sayin our football team aint worth a flip,but thats ok.we love the game with all of our hearts,and no matter what the outcome of our past seasons and the outcome of next,we will still love our team with all of our hearts.im sure you feel the same about trousdale,right?but all of us boys has grown up together,and played football together since we were 6 or 7.we are like brothers.so say what you want about our ball team,cause cascade is our home,and we happen to love it,and wouldnt play for any body but coach parker.who loves us and treats us like his own children.but i beg to differ with you about something,next year 9 out of our 11 seniors will sign with some kind of college.and carters one of them along with seth day,me daniel tucker,terell johnson,corry canada,tyler bowman,patrick hasty,and some others.and if im not mistakin carter has gotten letters from eastern kentucky,and southern illinois.cause hes an awesome blocking fullback.sorry if i have offended anybody on this website.holler back at me Mr. Snoball. :D

The point is, how can you ask that question when you are obviously so caught up with Mt. Pleasant athletics that your name begins with MPHS? Are you one of those 45 year old guys who has never been married but shows up at high school events?

I personally don't give a crap about Mt. Pleasant. The jungle my ###### ...........

Sounds like somebody is jealous of the JUNGLE. You dont have to give a crap about us. We don't need you. So if you are a real 1Awatcher you would know how strong the home field advantage is at the Jungle. And lets not get personal about age and marriage, you dont want to go there. So either get on the bus as MP dominates Region 6 again or just continue to hate us, either way I dont give a crap LOL.

Sounds like somebody is jealous of the JUNGLE. You dont have to give a crap about us. We don't need you. So if you are a real 1Awatcher you would know how strong the home field advantage is at the Jungle. And lets not get personal about age and marriage, you dont want to go there. So either get on the bus as MP dominates Region 6 again or just continue to hate us, either way I dont give a crap LOL.

Like when Collinwood had ya'll beat and your guy's knee was down on 3rd down for a 10 yard loss and the refs didn't blow the whistle. That was one of the most blatant displays of home cooking I have ever seen. If that's what it takes to have "home field advantage", my point is made.

Like when Collinwood had ya'll beat and your guy's knee was down on 3rd down for a 10 yard loss and the refs didn't blow the whistle. That was one of the most blatant displays of home cooking I have ever seen. If that's what it takes to have "home field advantage", my point is made.

Really, do your homework before you make a comment on here. It was a playoff game so the officials were either from east or west Tn. No middle Tn refs were involved in that game. Second, that was the same game your QB or RB ran three yards outs of bounds and the ref didnt blow a wistle. MP guys let off when they saw he was OB but he kept running because he didnt hear a whistle (smart thinking) he then ran for a touchdown. So if you thought Marco's knee was down (which it wasnt) then we're even on those two plays. MP still beats Collinwood (again). Welcome to the Jungle baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it August yet? Oh does the Jungle get to host Collinwodd again this year? If so, maybe you guys can make it to the playoffs and play us twice there. LOL.

Really, do your homework before you make a comment on here. It was a playoff game so the officials were either from east or west Tn. No middle Tn refs were involved in that game. Second, that was the same game your QB or RB ran three yards outs of bounds and the ref didnt blow a wistle. MP guys let off when they saw he was OB but he kept running because he didnt hear a whistle (smart thinking) he then ran for a touchdown. So if you thought Marco's knee was down (which it wasnt) then we're even on those two plays. MP still beats Collinwood (again). Welcome to the Jungle baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it August yet? Oh does the Jungle get to host Collinwodd again this year? If so, maybe you guys can make it to the playoffs and play us twice there. LOL.

Does your brain work? Just because I said something about Collinwood doesn't mean I AM from Collinwood. And Dailey's knee was down! I was standing on the goal line on the home side, so it happened right in front of me.

I don't like Collinwood either. But they had ya'll beat until that ridiculous crap.

Does your brain work? Just because I said something about Collinwood doesn't mean I AM from Collinwood. And Dailey's knee was down! I was standing on the goal line on the home side, so it happened right in front of me.

I don't like Collinwood either. But they had ya'll beat until that ridiculous crap.

I think his knee wasn't down, but if it was, Collinwood was OB on a play for a TD so by your standards if Daily was down then the plays equal out. The last I checked I couldn't type if I didnt have a brain. No comments about the refs? No, because I was right. That was a no brainer in the playoffs. LOL

Aight, I was on the field for c'wood at the time of both plays and yes his knee was down ( twice ), and yes our QB was out of bounds on the Td run. BUT i dont believe him being out of bounds changed the game as much as his knee goin down. cause it was their final drive, and even if he called him out of bounds it would have been workin aginst Mp cause they had not stoped us the whole second half and it would have takin time off the clock and they might have not had time to score. but the way i see WE lost the Game because we got down 21 points in the first half. But as 4 the refs i cant complain cause it was the beat we had all season.

Welcome to the Jungle baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is it August yet? Oh does the Jungle get to host Collinwodd again this year? If so, maybe you guys can make it to the playoffs and play us twice there. LOL.

That homefeild (Jungle) advantage did'nt seem to intimidate the Collinwood players or fans. We made our own rumble in the Jungle. We will be more than glad to be there again. Who knows maybe you guys will get to come to the "Colliseum" for the second round. That song you guys have is pretty cool. I've been working one up for the Trojans. It sounds a little heavier than the Tigers shuffle though.

:lol:

That homefeild (Jungle) advantage did'nt seem to intimidate the Collinwood players or fans. We made our own rumble in the Jungle. We will be more than glad to be there again. Who knows maybe you guys will get to come to the "Colliseum" for the second round. That song you guys have is pretty cool. I've been working one up for the Trojans. It sounds a little heavier than the Tigers shuffle though.

:thumb:

Awesome, great to hear more stadiums getting rowdier. Can't wait for the fall. Good luck Trojans