Lifting competition at Chapel Hill

MPTigerT

yeah daileys knee was down , in fact it was down twice i think.....that was the worst officiating ive ever seen with the possible exception of the last super bowl

quit crying about the knee. like the other trojan fan said, shouldn't have been 21 down at half. plus collinwood had someone out of bounds clearly that went for a TD. I think thats even enough, even though I have watched the highlight from the DVD. His knee didnt go down. Daily was the best back in Region 6A last year and will be this year and next year.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does your brain work? Just because I said something about Collinwood doesn't mean I AM from Collinwood. And Dailey's knee was down! I was standing on the goal line on the home side, so it happened right in front of me.

I don't like Collinwood either. But they had ya'll beat until that ridiculous crap.

Blah blah blah..... THE PAST IS THE PAST! YOU LOST!!!! THEY WON!!! GET OVER IT !!!!!! The games have been played.. Let's look forward to this new season instead of dwelling on the past!

Edited by rcombs

quit crying about the knee. like the other trojan fan said, shouldn't have been 21 down at half. plus collinwood had someone out of bounds clearly that went for a TD. I think thats even enough, even though I have watched the highlight from the DVD. His knee didnt go down. Daily was the best back in Region 6A last year and will be this year and next year.

Collinwood wouldnt have been down by 21 if (yeah you guessed it) they hadnt had a long touchdown run nullified by a PENALTY...go figure

Daily was the best back in Region 6A last year and will be this year and next year.

Thats a hard call. Hammack led the state in rushing yards.

Dailey will no doubt be the top this year. Providing he stays healthy. When you run the ball as much as he does and will, things happen. You could see the toll on him toward the end of the season last year.

Thats a hard call. Hammack led the state in rushing yards.

Dailey will no doubt be the top this year. Providing he stays healthy. When you run the ball as much as he does and will, things happen. You could see the toll on him toward the end of the season last year.

Yeah it was taking its toll. He was a Sophomore so it should have. Plus he only gained 200 + yards in each of his last 3 playoff games. That's really slacking. I will however give C.J. his props. He didn't impress me in football, remember I only saw one game, but in basketball his quickness was truly remarkable. I believe he changed directions 3 times and I never saw his feet hit the floor. Is he playing football somewhere next year?

Sounds like somebody is jealous of the JUNGLE. You dont have to give a crap about us. We don't need you. So if you are a real 1Awatcher you would know how strong the home field advantage is at the Jungle. And lets not get personal about age and marriage, you dont want to go there. So either get on the bus as MP dominates Region 6 again or just continue to hate us, either way I dont give a crap LOL.

I apologize i have not posted in a while. Some idiots got on my name and have been posting. I care less about high school football.

he'll prob tote it fifty times a game this year.....he'll have to.......and all the senior linemen they lost....whew wouldnt want to be in daileys shoes this time around..ouch!!

ssssssss, someone told me who you are. If you are who they say, you should be real proud of yourself. If you are who they say, you played for the Tigers back in the early 90's. Now I know back then the Tigers werent very good, but those same boys are doing what these boys today are doing. They are going out there and putting their heart soul into every Friday night in the fall. You come on here as a former player trash talking your school and their football program. I know it might be a little jealousy and thats understandable I mean the Tigers are 31-6 under Coach Smith and his staff. Back to back undeafeated region championships, b to b quarterfinal appearances, three time Hearld Champion, and several weight lifting championships. Ok ok ok, I'll stop. I think you got my point. From what I hear, after coach Smith's first year most of Dugger's players got behind the school and this program. There were still a few who were skeptical and thats ok. They loved their coach. So get over the fact your name isn't mentioned in the locker room about how great a fierce competitor you are. MP has 70 of them now.

Now about your quote about about Dailey and his line. Hmmmmmmmmm, from what I hear the wins weren't frequent in your day so to say you would't want to be in Dailey's shoes is funny. I don't think their is a former player from MP that wouldn't want to be in Dailey's shoes. As far as the o-line goes it appears to be a well oiled machined, as one great lineman leaves, their is another faster, stronger, and quicker lineman to take their place. Dailey and the rest of the stable of backs should be licking their chops for huge gains and touchdowns this fall.

To end this thread we all need to realize we are making comments about kids who are 14-17 years of age. They just want to win and have fun and forget about all this other garbage. After talking to few of the coaches, they just love the kids and the game of football. They have a few coaches who dont even get paid a dime. So those select few who cant let go of the past, let it go and get on the bandwagon. As hardcore tailgater, I'll even grill for ya every Fri. night

actually this is daniel tucker,seths screen name is back@home,timmy sanders screen name is rerun.to be honest,being from a very small school in bedford county,we are a very tight knit group down here.and we like to bragg about the talent we have at cascade.carter is like my little bro,and it offends me when people talk about him.heck, all of us on this ball team is like brothers.but one thing you should know carters biggest clean is 330lbs.but when he goes to a small time bull **** competition he dont care,hes jus trying to save energy for his biggest lift.THE BENCH PRESS :thumb:AND IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING,YOU WOULD KNOW CARTER WAS JUST TRYING TO DEFEND HIMSELF IN HIS LAST POST TOO GOFORTHEGOAL :rolleyes:and in my opinion the reply from cbq was a little bit uncalled for.and it was it was in first person wasnt it!me and carter just happened to see that last night and carter replied to it.can you blame him for being offended by that message.so what you think you know about carter,you dont.no offense.Because most of the people posting these messages about his powerlifting either know him personally,or just know of him.but my man carter is not a bragger,he lets his actions do the talking :thumb: :thumb:and whats wrong with being a weightlifter anyways?

are you an idiot or something. if his biggest cling was 330 why didn't he do why didn't he do his best. if he didn't that reveals that he is indeed a bragger as well as conceited. i have competed in many weightlifting competitions and doing powercling never lowered my performance on bench. i think you should calm down and listen to yourself talk.