Temple @ Clay County

throwitdown

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! What do think about that...somebody on here thinks Devil is off the "fricken" wall?!?!?! I bet nobody has ever thought that about you before have they Devil?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Send me your home adress and Ill buy and mail ya Hooked On Phonics and teach you how to read. I never said DevilFanatic was off the "fricken" wall, I said that statement was. I'd hate to hear you announcing, your prob. real good at that. :thumb:

Edited by bigbody1220

Send me your home adress and Ill buy and mail ya Hooked On Phonics and teach you how to read. I never said DevilFanatic was off the "fricken" wall, I said that statement was. I'd hate to hear you announcing.

Oh Bigbody, don't worry about them country boys. If I recall correctly, this year Clay was having a down time and he said if they lost one more time Devilfanatic was done talking about them on here. Well, couple months later here he is still talking as if they are unstoppable. We'll see Monday. This guy has talked out his butt for the past couple of years.

Edited by PBG030