NS Lady Indians

NSIndian

It is hard to believe that a team that lost 4 starters (including Florida standout, Sha Brooks) is back for a 3rd staight year. This is a program that has been to the BORO 4 out of the last 6 years. Great job Coach Lowery and Lady Indians. 3rd time is charm. Bring home that GOLD ball.

It is hard to believe that a team that lost 4 starters (including Florida standout, Sha Brooks) is back for a 3rd staight year. This is a program that has been to the BORO 4 out of the last 6 years. Great job Coach Lowery and Lady Indians. 3rd time is charm. Bring home that GOLD ball.

ill be the first from gibson co. to congratulate north side....you proved everyone on this website wrong bout the 7aa region saying that ya'll were not in shape etc....congratulations and best of luck in state...bring home a gold ball :thumb:

I will definately be rooting for North Side in the 'Boro...hopefully ya'll will bring the west back another title.......I really can't see anybody who can guard Delk....SHE IS A FORCE!!!

Good luck to North Side!!!

They will see about 3 kids that can guard her in the first round...... :thumb: If they get by A-E, then they will be bringing the gold ball home I believe.....

Hope you bring one back to West TN.....good luck :D

They will see about 3 kids that can guard her in the first round...... :( If they get by A-E, then they will be bringing the gold ball home I believe.....

Hope you bring one back to West TN.....good luck :(

You put 3 girls on Delk, and Clift and Ivie will make you pay the price, plus Ross has a sweet outside shot. This is no one "man" team, it is the true package of teamwork. It is a joy to follow them.