Hows it lookin for Brandon Wright next year at UNC

wareagle23

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just fine with hansbrough as the other post...im sure he will do fine there as he is the #5 high school player in the country.... :thumb:

apart of the best recruiting class in the nation I think he will fit in fine and look for coach williams to add another NCAA champ. or 2 to his resume and it could be next year especially after the way this team has played

apart of the best recruiting class in the nation I think he will fit in fine and look for coach williams to add another NCAA champ. or 2 to his resume and it could be next year especially after the way this team has played

i agree with u i think they will be another final four appearance

Wright's agility and ball handling skills as a 6'10 big man will fit in to coach Roy Williams running style brillantly. Along their other fine recruits, i look for the Tar Heels to have a big year. Maybe not a national championship next year but if everyone stays, they will be very good the next year.

He will be a great fit for unc..the way this year team is starting to come around and the younger players are developing there game to a much higher level and with the addition of right who is bound for greatestness will just make them that much better..Unc is will be so loaded next year and they are a shoin for a national title and they might win one this year but i think wright will fit right in!!