Obion Central

redbirdfan

It could be possible to have many positions with new people working those postions at OC next year. Not just the head coaching position :unsure:

I'll agree with other posts that the one thing OC boys program definately needs is some consistency and continued to be hungry and getting better.. I know for a fact

that guys in the program are wanting to continue to work hard and make themselves better. Someone just needs to be at the controls that will work with these young men. Don't worry folks, things will get better and OC and everything will be back to being normal in Rebel country before long :D

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they find somebody....They have some good kids coming up from the 8th grade and some possibly better players that are 7th graders now....

You know I work in Mayfield,Ky.,it would be more convenient for me to live up there..I know my 7th grade son would be better off playing for Mayfield or Graves County...I guarantee you they take basketball seriously in the Bluegrass State.... <_<

But you are right,it has become an embarrassment...And you know,coach Suiter aint out of the woods either....You know who is a freshman player on his girls team don't you????....Rhymes with tart... <_<

Listen here WEAKS..... That little comment right there is probably the stupidest thing i have ever seen! It just goes to show that men gossip and run their mouths just like women! Wow it seems to me that someone else couldn't get or keep a job in Obion County.... You shouldn't even have a say in this matter because you didn't have a son that was abused verbally or physically by Barry Jones.. and no i didnt say coach Jones... Coach Suiter has had two of the best seasons that our girl's teams have ever had. He has no reason to be fired... he is actually a good guy. Oh and by the way you have nearly 2,000 comments on this site... maybe if you got a real job or had a real life you would have less time to run down people. But no you rather talk about stuff in which you have no clue about.

Listen here WEAKS..... That little comment right there is probably the stupidest thing i have ever seen! It just goes to show that men gossip and run their mouths just like women! Wow it seems to me that someone else couldn't get or keep a job in Obion County.... You shouldn't even have a say in this matter because you didn't have a son that was abused verbally or physically by Barry Jones.. and no i didnt say coach Jones... Coach Suiter has had two of the best seasons that our girl's teams have ever had. He has no reason to be fired... he is actually a good guy. Oh and by the way you have nearly 2,000 comments on this site... maybe if you got a real job or had a real life you would have less time to run down people. But no you rather talk about stuff in which you have no clue about.

Amen He has had that coming for a long time

the boys aren't working hard right now or anytime soon for that matter. They are sitting in the library during theior scheduled basketball period from what i understand. for one thing t hey don't even have a gym! and if u ask me from the looks of things in the past, with the exception of one or two like it is in every situation, no one is going to even touch a basetball until they're forcedc too and if they do it'll be just to pick up their old worth-nothing habits and work ethic and view of the game. The way the situation is being handled and and how its going to effect the team and not only their physical ablities(i.e. conditioning and flat out talent!) but their mental status and view of the situation literally makes me sick to my stomach. It's sickening!

Then where are the parents that were all around basketball during the season? Can they not help out with the boys and make them work hard. That is the problem the parents and kids are only concerned when it comes to game night. It seems like you all have never heard the old adage "you play as good as you practice!"

Then where are the parents that were all around basketball during the season? Can they not help out with the boys and make them work hard. That is the problem the parents and kids are only concerned when it comes to game night. It seems like you all have never heard the old adage "you play as good as you practice!"

Excellent point!! <_< Some of the parents are working with the kids , but NOT all parents are working the kids during this off-season down time..

It needs to be a total commitment ALL the TIME :thumb:

Here comes the annual "what about Rick Smith" sub thread again. OC is not exactly in a position to hand pick a coach, and I'm sure Rick would like to get back into HS bball again. Any other susp.. I mean prospects for the job yet??

is this the same coach who was at providence(ky)hs???????

You should have shown that kind of passion on the court....... :thumb:

Here comes the annual "what about Rick Smith" sub thread again. OC is not exactly in a position to hand pick a coach, and I'm sure Rick would like to get back into HS bball again. Any other susp.. I mean prospects for the job yet??

He has a sweet deal at Spring Hill Middle....Why would he want to come to OC???

Hey there backinthaoc. you having fun talkin trash about a highschool kid? thats pretty crappy. do you want him to talk trash about your kid? u might say that your kid doesnt deserve that, well guess what, neither does the kid you said something about. apparently you are weak old man who only talks trash on the computer. you might say that you are voicing your opinion but when u bring up a student in your opinion then you've gone too far. i suggest you keep your mouth shut!

OK look just cuz the closest you have ever come to the court is your tv you have no position to talk about passion. All you are is one of those people who sit around the computer all day and see what kind of crap you can get started. Thats cool i guess if you are a teenage girl! You know hmmmm who led the team in rebounds in the 04-05 season? Look it up buddy. Thats all i got.

Edited by wt13qb