AAA State Tournament

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read your post...you said I never said anything positive about siegel. I said I respected Coach Reavis and his baseball team. They are a part of siegel. What I didn't like about jimmy was your boys lies about him and his attitude on the court. He has improved and that is a positive. Good luck against Whites Creek.

For along time, your posts reflected that jimmy was your only player. I am glad you guys finally started to recognize your other players. Good job and good night.

Sweet dreams

k

I think we have as much talent, but it will take our best effort to beat Hamilton if we play them...I think if we play four quarters of good basketball with no slip-ups (Technicals, foul trouble, etc) then we could dethrone them...I know lots of people think Hamilton is unbeatable and unstoppable but I think differently

I know it might be a long shot but greeneville is pumped up about their game against hamilton and if they play like they did in the substate game you may not have to worry about playing hamilton. Like a said a long shot, but it could happen. If you notice 17% are pickin greeneville to beat them.. Thats better than i figured it would be

temper temper guys...soo this looks like it could be a good state tourny...o yeah i've asked before and i'll ask again does anyone want to by me a plus membership?

Does I agree mean the same as "k"?

Siegel might get past whites creek, but they will never make it to the championship game.

Hamilton will blow by you guys!!!! Ramsey will be scared...

mmmm'k