Top 4 in AA

1Coach_B

I think that might be the most ignorant post Ive ever seen...Its obvious you know nothing about either team Goodpasture or White House...I agree that White House didn't have a state calibur team this year but to call them a joke? They made it to sectionals along with the other 15 teams by playing all out and I dont even like White House. Goodpasture is a good team and Im not saying the McMinn Central cant beat them because I dont know enough about them. I know you have a heck of a player in Beau Brown but you took that post a little too far. Think about all the teams that didnt even make it to sectionals. Were all of them jokes? Im not trying to get in an argument but I think we all know that was going a little out of line.

I know that MC beat White House by 30, and Beau Brown had outscored them himself by halftime...the only reason they made it as far as they did is because they play in the weakest Region in the state...I have researched this and it is statistically true that Region 4-AA is BY FAR the weakest Region in the state this year...I'm sorry if you think I went too far but juice00 went too far as well so if you're gonna point out one person that goes too far, point them all out...by saying MC would get murdered in the second round, thats out of line, considering he plays for a team that MC drilled...but thats just me...

Liberty also played four Memphis AAA teams Raleigh Egypt, Wooddale, Whitehaven, and Fairley, one of East Tennessee's finest, AA Austin-East, and a very good A ball club Union City. Oh, and did I mention they beat all of these teams, so please don't say that Liberty has only played Bolivar and Haywood even though they are better than any teams McMinn has played all year.

I just saw Bolivar and Haywood, that was my mistake...I'm not disputing Liberty has played a tough schedule, its much tougher then McMinn Central's...that was my mistake though, I just overlooked the others...

As a McMinn Central fan, I get very worried when I see that people are already looking past Alcoa. It would be dangerous to do so. They are well coached and play the game the right way. They have Brandan Warren and have beat McMinn Central in the show before. Maybe Central should take care of Thursday before looking ahead to Friday and Championship Saturday. That said......McMinn Central is capable of having a very good tournament. They have 5 legit offensive threats. Many teams cannot boast that. Also, I have been to the state as an observer or coach for the last few years and it always seems that surprises. McMinn Central could be one of them. Are Bolivar, Liberty, Mitchell, and possibly Goodpasture better? Maybe. But great teams can go to Murfreesboro and have an off game. In any case......I think it is going to be one of the best years for AA ball and I am looking forward to a great tournament.

Agreed...McMinn Central needs to take it one game at a time...I believe the team is just worried about Alcoa right now...they don't even know who Bolivar Central, Mitchell, Liberty Tech. Magnet, Haywood, or Goodpasture are right now...they just know Alcoa is trying to take away their right to advance...and thats all the motivation they need...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had heard all year he was an integral part of the offense...of course, I also heard Bolivar Central had lost Wayne Chism...firefulmer, you should remember that because you were the one that answered it for me lol...but I think the winner of Liberty Tech. Magnet/Haywood will definitely be the favorite against the winner of Alcoa/McMinn Central...but personally, I think McMinn Central has the best shot of pulling off the upset...

I had heard all year he was an integral part of the offense...of course, I also heard Bolivar Central had lost Wayne Chism...firefulmer, you should remember that because you were the one that answered it for me lol...but I think the winner of Liberty Tech. Magnet/Haywood will definitely be the favorite against the winner of Alcoa/McMinn Central...but personally, I think McMinn Central has the best shot of pulling off the upset...

Hey BluNWhiteH8Tribe!

I personally have never written that Wayne was out. Unless someone signed on as me or something, I don't know how that would've happened!

Now I have thought about telling that he was gonna be out for a game or two :thumb: ...but I'm not that dishonest-unless it were true. Plus I wouldn't interfere with Rudesill's coaching bidness like that.

And I din't even know anythng about Irvin until a couple weeks before he was suspended.

Seriously man...If I wrote that I was SURE staying up too late!!!

Mcminn has a weak schedule compared to those teams. The girls are better in East Tn. West Tn reigns supreme until you prove me wrong. :lol:

McMinn's schedule is kinda weak, why does that mean they can't play? They have got to be tired of losing at the 'Boro--not that that's enough to win, but if they play well and ALL of the players play as a team they could do something. Clearly Beau Brown is the go to guy, but he is certainly not all that they have.

Liberty also played four Memphis AAA teams Raleigh Egypt, Wooddale, Whitehaven, and Fairley, one of East Tennessee's finest, AA Austin-East, and a very good A ball club Union City. Oh, and did I mention they beat all of these teams, so please don't say that Liberty has only played Bolivar and Haywood even though they are better than any teams McMinn has played all year.

When did Liberty beat RE this year????????? You sure you don't have your teams mixed up and please don't say in a scrimmage.