Hamilton vs. Greeneville

Gdev2222

of course everyone thinks Hamilton is goin to win,,,,i mean who wouldnt when they are 34-0 and 6th or w/e in the nation- especially when they beat teams like Mitchell and other good teams out of memphis, but i honestly believe Greeneville stands a chance....not because im a devil fan but because i think they stand a chance...what do you guys think will happen??? i say GHS UPSETS them by 5!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

of course everyone thinks Hamilton is goin to win,,,,i mean who wouldnt when they are 34-0 and 6th or w/e in the nation- especially when they beat teams like Mitchell and other good teams out of memphis, but i honestly believe Greeneville stands a chance....not because im a devil fan but because i think they stand a chance...what do you guys think will happen??? i say GHS UPSETS them by 5!

:thumb:

Even though Greeneville has a good team and have been doing well of late...they are probably overmatched in this game.

The problems for them will be style of play and matching up with Hamilton on the defensive end. Hamilton is the best team in the state and one of the best in the country at "run-and-gun" basketball. Their players have exceptional athletic ability and have a lot of freedom on offense. Any of them can score in a variety of ways and ALL of them crash the offensive boards like pirana fish going after meat in the water. It will be a daunting task to stop all of them. Any team that wants to get in a run-and-gun offensive game with them WILL come up short.

The other problem is their trapping full court defense which sometimes has all five players in the backcourt trapping the ball. If a team cannot beat this pressure, it will be a long night. True enough no team is unbeatable, but to beat this team you will have to absolutely play your best game. :D

Even though Greeneville has a good team and have been doing well of late...they are probably overmatched in this game.

The problems for them will be style of play and matching up with Hamilton on the defensive end. Hamilton is the best team in the state and one of the best in the country at "run-and-gun" basketball. Their players have exceptional athletic ability and have a lot of freedom on offense. Any of them can score in a variety of ways and ALL of them crash the offensive boards like pirana fish going after meat in the water. It will be a daunting task to stop all of them. Any team that wants to get in a run-and-gun offensive game with them WILL come up short.

The other problem is their trapping full court defense which sometimes has all five players in the backcourt trapping the ball. If a team cannot beat this pressure, it will be a long night. True enough no team is unbeatable, but to beat this team you will have to absolutely play your best game. :D

cant wait to watch this game..it will awesome..not sure if grnvlle has a chance though..but good luck to both teams

Ok Ok this is wher i have to come in !

Hamilton High is most definitely going to win..We got too much support and rank to lose..and i know that all that dont matter but we got a reputation to keep up.. I bet all my money on Hamilton..!

Love U:

Jay Watt, Jeremy,Tim,Cliff,Deveyon,Micey,Pete,Broderick,Paul,Denerio, Trevon, and the rest of yall!

Edited by Hoop_2k6

Even though I'm a grnvl fan i think they do have a chance. U got 2 remember they r not unbeatable we still have a chance. I saw the tape of hamilton play they r really good but we have chance. I think it s going to be about a 1-5 point game my money on grnvl. U go guys ur the underdog do a big upset over them and ull go all the way. :D

Deshaud and Wiggins and the rest of the team we'll play their best game next thursday and well pull a big upset because Hamilton hasn't saw everything that we have. We still can play their way and thats TALL and GOOD. :angry:

GO GREENEVILLE GUYS THE WHOLE SCHOOL AND COMMUNITY AND THE OTHER TEAMS IN THE STATE ARE PULLIN FOR U. GOOD LUCK GREENE DEVILS :(

Edited by greeneville#1

Greeneville, I doubt they will win, but here are some things they can do to have success:

1. Slow down the tempo...frustrate Hamilton, they love to run & gun...

2. Get their big men in foul trouble, even out the advantage on the boards...if you want to win, you must rebound...

3. For goodness sakes, don't make dumb mistakes...throwing the ball away, taking dumb shots, etc.

4. Play with all your heart and want to, that is the only way you have a chance...