Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep playing football long enough and one of these days you will beat Riverdale..... A blind squirrel eventually finds an acorn.

Riverdale will reload with new names and new faces and gain the same results. It is what it is.

After reading all the comments on these posts, and seeing Blackman play every game last season. I have a few comments to make.

Coach Wells wants his team to be a "team", not a one man show.

Blackman's second concern is conditioning and working out in the off-season to make their team better.

The third concern is establishing a set play system that will benefit both offensively and defensively.

I expect Blackman to still have a rebuilding season. It can't get worse than it was last year. Plus, I feel Blackman has the potential to pull a few upsets, to go as far as to say Riverdale? I don't know. It's all sepeculation to this point. You set certain goals for a team in a rebuilding process such as the Blaze. If you get better results, than expected than you are happy with your effort.

Coach wants his team to exert effort and of course have an undefeated season. If a coach goes into the season expecting his team to have a mediocre year, then you show your lack of confidence in coaching this team. You always set your expectations high, otherwise if you expect to fail, you will. My first concern will be playing in week 0, not playing Riverdale week's later. Let the Riverdale talk come later, and let's concentrate on post-season conditioning rather than speculation.

Although, I would love to see the Blaze upset my Alma Mater, Lincoln County. lol. Nonetheless, make sure you guys listen to our scrimmage broadcast coming up in May at www. blackmanblazeonline.com.

After reading all the comments on these posts, and seeing Blackman play every game last season. I have a few comments to make.

Blackman's second concern is conditioning and working out in the off-season to make their team better.

The third concern is establishing a set play system that will benefit both offensively and defensively.

I expect Blackman to still have a rebuilding season. It can't get worse than it was last year. Plus, I feel Blackman has the potential to pull a few upsets, to go as far as to say Riverdale? I don't know. It's all sepeculation to this point. You set certain goals for a team in a rebuilding process such as the Blaze. If you get better results, than expected than you are happy with your effort.

Coach wants his team to exert effort and of course have an undefeated season. If a coach goes into the season expecting his team to have a mediocre year, then you show your lack of confidence in coaching this team. You always set your expectations high, otherwise if you expect to fail, you will. My first concern will be playing in week 0, not playing Riverdale week's later. Let the Riverdale talk come later, and let's concentrate on post-season conditioning rather than speculation.

Although, I would love to see the Blaze upset my Alma Mater, Lincoln County. lol. Nonetheless, make sure you guys listen to our scrimmage broadcast coming up in May at www. blackmanblazeonline.com.

I TOTALLY AGREE

Good post!! If anyone is looking past week one they are in serious trouble already.

Right now the priorities are off-season strength/conditioning work and figuring out how to get the most out of spring practice. Riverdale needs to have a great spring and get a lot of questions answered. This is the most important spring I can remember for the Warriors.

I know you just joined the site and all so here's some good advice:

1.) Get the Needle out of your arm.

2.) Get HELP!!!!

Are you serious???? :lol::lol:

Regular Season Meetings Between Blackman-Riverdale (last five years):

2001: 28-0 (Riverdale beat 'em again in the playoffs)

2002: 45-6 (Riverdale beat 'em yet again in the playoffs)

2003: 44-7

2004: 56-6

2005: 63-0

The last five seasons (Regular Season ONLY) Riverdale has beaten Blackman by a combined score of 236-19. OUCH!!!!!!! That's an average of over 47 points per game by the Warriors and an average of less than 4 points per game for Blackman.

In other words, the ONLY WAY that Riverdale loses to Blackman is that if the bus has a serious wreck on the way to the game next year and kills several Warrior Football Players (and Coaches). Why Coaches???? The way that Rankin owns Blackman I'll say that he could dress out the members of the band and still win this one by say 20. THAT'S BEING GENEROUS!!!!!!!!

NEVERMIND, the Blackman-Riverdale game next year will be at Tomahawk Stadium (so the idea of a possible bus wreck is out of the question) :lol:

did anyone notice the scores just kept getting bigger

tdntn, i think we might should just make it a thread on who is going to replace Gaston. i have answered that question on like 5 different threads now. <_<

definately...his name will get out alot more after the spring scrimmage

ps- u know who this is right? im 90% sure i know who u are i just dont know if you want your name out on coacht

Edited by tdntn