Blackman vs. Riverdale

TNVOLS111

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TDN & OSU,

Where do you guys think Ebalaroza will fit. I think he will contribute somewhere this fall...just not sure where.

idk he could be a starter or a solid backup at multiple positions. i think his best chance of getting on the field this year might would be at corner but who knows. he's a athlete so he could play a number of positions, but idk if you will see him starting this year.

TDN & OSU,

Where do you guys think Ebalaroza will fit. I think he will contribute somewhere this fall...just not sure where.

I dont really know much about Ebalaroza. I only saw him play in 1 freshman game and he is athletic enough to play. I dont really see were he could start if he is at linebacker.I do know that he is very strong just by looking at his numbers posted in the weight room. He will be really good someday for sure.

Thats is a good question, i had forgotten all about him.

Edited by theosu_2

I dont really know much about Ebalaroza. I only saw him play in 1 freshman game and he is athletic enough to play. I dont really see were he could start if he is at linebacker.I do know that he is very strong just by looking at his numbers posted in the weight room. He will be really good someday for sure.

Thats is a good question, i had forgotten all about him.

yea he was only like 5 pounds below me (he was at 255) the last time we maxed when i was still on the team and i was in the top 5 in bench for sophmores. he is the strongest on bench for the freshman class.

sumbody u know sho saw the potential in precious b-cuz his momma had 2 threaten 2 call tssaa on sum-1 4 them 2 leave him alone..... :D

he might would have potential at dline, linebacker or fullback but he wouldnt be no tailback at riverdale anyways he's to big but he is quick so he could be valuable at those positions.