LET ME CORRECT MYSELF PLEASE

jamieroper

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE GOLD BALL IS NOW HOME, WHERE IT DESERVES TO BE!! These young ladies have worked so hard and nobody gave them a snowballs chance of making it here, but it came to pass.

We are so proud of them! The reception tonight at school proved that the whole community was out in force to support them.

Congratulations to the other teams in single A on great seasons. You all have great teams. We look forward to more meetings in the future.

CHAPEL HILL, HOME OF THE #1 2006 STATE A CHAMPIONSHIP LADY ROCKETS!!

THE GOLD BALL IS NOW HOME, WHERE IT DESERVES TO BE!! These young ladies have worked so hard and nobody gave them a snowballs chance of making it here, but it came to pass.

We are so proud of them! The reception tonight at school proved that the whole community was out in force to support them.

Congratulations to the other teams in single A on great seasons. You all have great teams. We look forward to more meetings in the future.

CHAPEL HILL, HOME OF THE #1 2006 STATE A CHAMPIONSHIP LADY ROCKETS!!

Man what a game. Congrats to the Lady Rockets!!! I think the whole town was at the school tonight. Now what was that about giving the Lady Rockets will get the silver ball when JC feels like it??? State Champs......WOW!

Man what a game. Congrats to the Lady Rockets!!! I think the whole town was at the school tonight. Now what was that about giving the Lady Rockets will get the silver ball when JC feels like it??? State Champs......WOW!

Outstanding game for Forest.Iwill have to say i picked Jackson to win.but i have never seen a team want a win so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!CONGRATS TO FOREST :thumb: