Regin 3-5A

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I think Cookeville and Lincoln Co at the top. The rest is anyone's guess.

What do u boys wanna bet cumberland County will be better?!! The administration made a great move by hiring coach Tony Schultz. Hes a tough hard nosed guy, who believes in creating talent. The team is in much better shape than they were in last year, and there schedule has them at home for most of the season. If you ask the expert (aka ME) the jets finish third in the region and go to the state playoffs for the first time since 2003!! Jet football is on its way back coach Schultz is the REAL DEAL!!! :thumb:

What do u boys wanna bet cumberland County will be better?!! The administration made a great move by hiring coach Tony Schultz. Hes a tough hard nosed guy, who believes in creating talent. The team is in much better shape than they were in last year, and there schedule has them at home for most of the season. If you ask the expert (aka ME) the jets finish third in the region and go to the state playoffs for the first time since 2003!! Jet football is on its way back coach Schultz is the REAL DEAL!!! ;)

hey radiojet06 (aka expert)

first of all how can the schedule have them at home for most of the season. they have 5 home games and 5 away games? 02 was the last time they were in the playoffs (remember the infamous home playoff game where the sewer backed up in the locker room during warmups and the team had to come back in and get all their stuff out instead of warming up and then could not get back in at halftime and had to go somewhere else with no bathroom.) and while i agree that coach schultz is a great coach you have to have some help and talent. I also believe they will be better this year than next. they still have a full senior class. No senior football players went to the new school. Next year is when splitting the school will have a bigger impact. Going back to the schedule. In region play the jets have the three best teams at home and they will not beat cookeville, or lincoln, and coffee I is a toss up at best. then they go on the road to franklin and warren. So really they have to win two road games to get in the playoffs. i hope they make but it's a longshot. Good luck Jets

What do u boys wanna bet cumberland County will be better?!! The administration made a great move by hiring coach Tony Schultz. Hes a tough hard nosed guy, who believes in creating talent. The team is in much better shape than they were in last year, and there schedule has them at home for most of the season. If you ask the expert (aka ME) the jets finish third in the region and go to the state playoffs for the first time since 2003!! Jet football is on its way back coach Schultz is the REAL DEAL!!! :thumb:

u R nuts jets don't win a game 0-10.Mr. Shultz hasn't done anything yet

when he wins some games then u can pat his back.r u doing the play by

this year?