The best A rivaly

jogles

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait till tourn time and you will learn to spell L-O-S-E-R-S but that has been in your vocab since last year.

Well last year I guess we were better than ever west tn team but 1, Union City. 2nd out of what 120 some teams in single A 2 of the last 3 years aint to shabby. And it is definently nothing to "diss" a team about.

In East TN Grace Temple has at or near the top of the list. The Times free press had an article last year about how it was the best rivalry in the city of Chattanooga.

Here is what is so impressive to me, the schools have a combined student body of under 300 students. This is not like the West tenn teams that have enough students to be AA but some how arent. And the schools that have a COMBINED enrollment of under 300 students fill up a college gym that seats 2,500 people. And by fill I mean standind room only. Not to mention they played 5 times last year which deff made it the best rivalry in class A last year.

Well last year I guess we were better than ever west tn team but 1, Union City. 2nd out of what 120 some teams in single A 2 of the last 3 years aint to shabby. And it is definently nothing to "diss" a team about.

In East TN Grace Temple has at or near the top of the list. The Times free press had an article last year about how it was the best rivalry in the city of Chattanooga.

Here is what is so impressive to me, the schools have a combined student body of under 300 students. This is not like the West tenn teams that have enough students to be AA but some how arent. And the schools that have a COMBINED enrollment of under 300 students fill up a college gym that seats 2,500 people. And by fill I mean standind room only. Not to mention they played 5 times last year which deff made it the best rivalry in class A last year.

That shows you how dumb you are. Both lake county and middleton played union city a whole lot closer than yall did. Lake county lost to union city in the region semi by 3 and Middleton lost to union city by 1 point so i think that both of those teams were still in the game unlike yall. Plus the atmosphere of these game between lake county union city and humboldt make high school games look like the atmosphere of a duke and carolina game. It just isnt the game atmosphere it is the pre game the day before the week before hype that makes this district so great. Everyone knows everyone and that is why it is so great. Fans from lake county work with fans from union city and humboldt are halls and it the pride that you get as a fan when your team wins that makes the fan so proud to respresent his are her team. It is so bad down here that if you lose to your rival you hear about it for the whole year on. As for the players, Most of the area players play summer ball together and aau games. They become friends off the court and become close but when the rubber meets the road it is all business at that time. So it not about W and L it's about pride down here.

My bad, lakecountyfan. How many games did y'all win in the 'Boro? How many West TN teams did you beat in the Murphy Center?

How many points did we lose by compared to yall to the state champs? Ask middleton the same thing.

By the way i never knew that losing by 10+ was a good thing. Maybe you can play us this year and well find out who has the better team.

How many points did we lose by compared to yall to the state champs? Ask middleton the same thing.

By the way i never knew that losing by 10+ was a good thing. Maybe you can play us this year and well find out who has the better team.

Humboldt beat UC by 3 in the Region finals last year by 3. By your logic, since Grace beat Humboldt by 11, Grace should have been 14 points better than UC right? Am I tracking? I guess The Vols are really nine points better than the Arkansas Razorbacks since Florida just beat the 'Backs by 10. Am I right?

As for your first post with the "Duke-UNC" atmosphere, Grace plays in games like that every year. Trust me. I believe you when you say that LC, UC, Humboldt, Middleton, and all the other small schools in the ugly side of Tennessee play in i-n-t-e-n-s-e games.

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles