The best A rivaly

jogles

Great, Nuclear Plants that says preaty right there. Not to smart are yall goin to be when it a melt down and the whole state is wipe off the face of the earth. By the way your dad has no chance against my dad. Good luck to Grace this season and the rest of the cave schools over there in east tn.

Your spelling is impeccable and has been throughout this entire thread.

that was last year just get over it-west tenn basketball is better than middle and east,grace is one of the only schools that could even compete in west tennessee

What about the last six years?

CCS - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Greenfield

Unaka - Grace

Middleton - Peabody

Union City - Grace

How many East Tennessee teams can you count? How many West TN teams? Let's go deeper, how many CHATTANOOGA teams?

Edited by Grace Golden Eagles

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was last year just get over it-west tenn basketball is better than middle and east,grace is one of the only schools that could even compete in west tennessee

Oh now i cant argue with that. West tn teams as a whole are much more athletic than the east tenn teams. West tenn teams as a whole are better than the teams in the east, but there are some good teams in the east.

I don't know how many of you have ever heard of White House, but if you're ever in town and WH-Heritage is playing Jo Byrns, you'll see one of the most heated rivalries. Without a doubt, it is one of the top 3 rivalries in Robertson Co. with the other two being East Robertson vs. WHH & Jo Byrns vs. East Robertson.

Why does everyone hate WH-Heritage so much? Jo Byrns v. East Robertson is really huge when it comes to basketball.

Edited by bellgo

CCS - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Greenfield

Unaka - Grace

Middleton - Peabody

Union City - Grace

How many East Tennessee teams can you count? How many West TN teams? Let's go deeper, how many CHATTANOOGA teams?

Sorry how about how many west tn teams have been in the chip the last two years. How many east. 3-1 Lop sided

Edited by lakecountyfan007

CCS - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Ezell-Harding

Temple - Greenfield

Unaka - Grace

Middleton - Peabody

Union City - Grace

Last year yall said the last six years now it's the last 7 next years it will be 8 and so on so on. After winning 25 west tn state titles in a row you will say look at the last 30 years we won 3 or 4.

Last year yall said the last six years now it's the last 7 next years it will be 8 and so on so on. After winning 25 west tn state titles in a row you will say look at the last 30 years we won 3 or 4.

You're still full of it. Do you actually think the balance of powerwill never shift again? I agree that the better basketball is over on the Ugly Side, but these things come in cycles. Always have, always will.

You're still full of it. Do you actually think the balance of powerwill never shift again? I agree that the better basketball is over on the Ugly Side, but these things come in cycles. Always have, always will.

Only thing ugly is when you look in the mirror. But the west ends all the cycles from now on. It's all west all the time. Opps the other thing that is ugly is watchin east tn play basketball. HAHA. i know that you will have fun with this one.