Metro Football

shadow

You meant to say their didnt you Lifer? Learn the differences between their, there, and they're before you start correcting other posters grammar.

Touche. Slip of the fingers. However, if you are capable of speaking correctly, why would speak like an idiot on purpose? Oh...you left your ' out of didn't and posters'. :blink:

Edited by Lifer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A LOT better actually. And by the way, in 14 years I have made every choice about where and how I coach except one. I bet YOU can't say that. I guess you think that Rees Groce couldn't coach just because he chose to stay at the freshman level for about 35 years. It is not where or what level you coach. It is what you accomplish with what you are given. I am flattered that you seem so concerned with my life. Perhaps you should get one for yourself? I think you know where to find me.

A LOT better actually. And by the way, in 14 years I have made every choice about where and how I coach except one. I bet YOU can't say that. I guess you think that Rees Groce couldn't coach just because he chose to stay at the freshman level for about 35 years. It is not where or what level you coach. It is what you accomplish with what you are given. I am flattered that you seem so concerned with my life. Perhaps you should get one for yourself? I think you know where to find me.

Good post--I like it!!! I like it!!!

Was Hillwood one of your stops?

You know...when a person "goes off" about something (the way you always do about being a freshmen coach) it's usually because that person is trying to convince himself that what he is saying is true. I never said Rees Groce couldn't coach. You know why? Because I have no idea who he is. You know why? Because he was obviously a lifelong frosh coach. By the way, I didn't know you had left HHS. Where has your illustrious freshman career taken you now?