Sequatchie Valley Middle Schools

volhead

Hey MCRoadWarrior. I smell your stinking feet. Get off the thread dude. What is your problem. You need to go get some players before you talk crap. What is up with talking crap to STINKPICKLES. He is a great guy. We had lunch together in Monteagle yesterday. Just get ready for Walker Valley. They will "RACK" you in the region tournament. Mike Turner owns Marion.

it will be very hard for walker valley to beat marion this season especially in the region tournament not because they don't have a good team but because they are AAA this season :thumb:

now on a totally different note tonight's game between grundy and jasper was by far the UGLIEST baseball game i believe i have ever watched. jasper give up six unearned runs with seven errors and grundy equaled them. in the end grundy was less ugly 10-9. congrats to grundy on finding a way to win on such a weird night. :(

Edited by MIKE LINEBACKER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be very hard for walker valley to beat marion this season especially in the region tournament not because they don't have a good team but because they are AAA this season :thumb:

now on a totally different note tonight's game between grundy and jasper was by far the UGLIEST baseball game i believe i have ever watched. jasper give up six unearned runs with seven errors and grundy equaled them. in the end grundy was less ugly 10-9. congrats to grundy on finding a way to win on such a weird night. ;)

Sounds to me like Jasper Middle needs to take fielding practice a little bit more seriously. This a talented group and I am sure they will rebound just fine. This is just Jasper's first regular season loss in the conference in three years. Still pretty impressive.

Well flower boy(fcd-163) I told you if we won I would get back on here and tell you. Well I am telling you. And in reply to the earlier post, Your boys could not help missing them there balls for they were hit too hard. Grundy will take the Valley this year. Just watch and see. And, oh yeah MCwarrior, do you smell that. You probably dont because all you Jasper folks noses are missed up from smelling those skunks down there all the time. There has got to be more skunks in jasper than any where else.

Edited by StinkPickles

:thumb:

Well flower boy(fcd-163) I told you if we won I would get back on here and tell you. Well I am telling you. And in reply to the earlier post, Your boys could not help missing them there balls for they were hit too hard. Grundy will take the Valley this year. Just watch and see. And, oh yeah MCwarrior, do you smell that. You probably dont because all you Jasper folks noses are missed up from smelling those skunks down there all the time. There has got to be more skunks in jasper than any where else.

Grundy, Bledsoe contending for the championship of the valley, give me a break. Since when have you ever contended? It will be between the same 2 teams that it has always been between, SC and Jasper. Jasper only has a chance if they can go out and recruit a few pitchers like they have in the past.

So after the 1st week standings in the SVC look like? How does Whitwell look? My little brother plays and I was wondering about em. Do they have any players?

Your little brother plays and you don't know anything about the team? B) You haven't seen them play? What kind of big brother/sister are you? Can't you judge talent or are you the little brother that wants someone to brag about your team? B) Whitwell will win some games and lose some games this year. Don't bet on them beating Jasper but they will probably beat us.

:(

Grundy, Bledsoe contending for the championship of the valley, give me a break. Since when have you ever contended? It will be between the same 2 teams that it has always been between, SC and Jasper. Jasper only has a chance if they can go out and recruit a few pitchers like they have in the past.

SO they are missing henegar huh?