Sequatchie Valley Middle Schools

volhead

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasper Middle takes care of Whitwell 10-0. Cameron Sanders, a 7th grader gives up 0 runs on 1 hit. This is the first hit allowed by Jasper pitchers in the last three games. Garrison Guess pitched a 3 inning perfect game against South Pitt when SP decided they had had enough, then Guess and Sanders combined to no-hit Lookout Valley their last game. I dont care what the level or the competition, that is pretty good. :D:D

Jasper Middle takes care of Whitwell 10-0. Cameron Sanders, a 7th grader gives up 0 runs on 1 hit. This is the first hit allowed by Jasper pitchers in the last three games. Garrison Guess pitched a 3 inning perfect game against South Pitt when SP decided they had had enough, then Guess and Sanders combined to no-hit Lookout Valley their last game. I dont care what the level or the competition, that is pretty good. :thumb::lol:

JMS beat Whitwell again last night 13-2. Today they beat SP 13-0. Drew Ownby threw a one hit shut out. Next week will be a big test Sequatchie Wed. and Thurs. Should be great games. :D

Game 2 Sequatchie took it to JMS 13-3 in five. Braves did a good job being selective at the plate. They hit the ball very well and we didn't make some plays we should. Also walked too many batters to start off the inning and once again the bottom half of the lineup watched too many called third strikes. Congrats Braves on a game well played. Nothing positive can be taken from this game for JMS except maybe this will snap them back to reality. It better because they play a very good Baylor team Monday. Good luck to both teams.

What's the latest with JMS? Is their season over? I thought that I saw them at the hitting facility yesterday but haven't heard much about what they are doing.

No they are still going. With Coach Minter's age they have to pace themselves a little slower these days. They lost to Baylor last week and will play Lookout Valley today, Tuesday, over at their place. This will be the last reg. season game before the conf. tournament.