Hunters Lane/Shelbyville

jrm2x

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What post game? Gross has 18 and 9 and played like a man tonight. Rowland has his fair share of boards also. Twilley in foul trouble should have his legs tomorrow after only playing half the game. Lil Twilley and ragland have solid games as well not to mention Stewart.

Stewart is probably the most consistant player i have seen this year.I have seen him now 3 times this year and its been the same story every time.He is a player.

Also in those three times Shelbyville hasnt given up more than 20 pts in the first qtr combined.That is some good D if u ask me.

If they get the same start tomarrow than i think they will pull out the W.

If Twilley dont get in foul trouble!

Stewart is probably the most consistant player i have seen this year.I have seen him now 3 times this year and its been the same story every time.He is a player.

Also in those three times Shelbyville hasnt given up more than 20 pts in the first qtr combined.That is some good D if u ask me.

If they get the same start tomarrow than i think they will pull out the W.

If Twilley dont get in foul trouble!

MTSU coach said tonight...Stewart is the best player on the floor.

Last night was the worst officiating that I have ever seen in my life. I am not just saying that in HL's favor but also in Shelbyvilles. The refs would not let them play it was like evertime someone got touched there was a foul.

yes it was bad and it was both ways bad but Shelbyville was and is the better team and the better team won