Harrison Smith..... best player in state?

inappropriate59

Hey, I'm right here cherries!!! Yes, you were right, good job, Harrison Smith was offered a D-1 scholly, congrats. But, IMO, he's not the best player in the state, he's probably 4th or 5th.

1. Rae Sykes- offered by LSU, Notre Dame, UT, NC St., Florida St, Florida, just to name a few

2. Golden Tate- I'm sure he has many offers

3. Chris Donald- Ditto

4. Harrison Smith- UT, plus 4 or 5 others

5. Tyler Maples- committed to UT

Harrison Smith is 6'2 and runs a 4.3 forty, he has scholarship offers from UT, Notre Dame, Stanford, Auburn, Clemson, Alabama, Virginia Tech and many more.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

boorelly, That would be Brent Hubbs. I really don't see Harrison Smith playing cover corner. I see him playing strong safety, or a smaller quicker linebacker. I have watched AA play and against some good teams and weak teams. He did have a good game against Fulton. Once again he is a great kid, great student, and good athlete. One on one I know of several kids that could cover him in his region. I am so glad UT offered him, and he deserves it, but just don't think he is a top recruit.

boorelly, That would be Brent Hubbs. I really don't see Harrison Smith playing cover corner. I see him playing strong safety, or a smaller quicker linebacker. I have watched AA play and against some good teams and weak teams. He did have a good game against Fulton. Once again he is a great kid, great student, and good athlete. One on one I know of several kids that could cover him in his region. I am so glad UT offered him, and he deserves it, but just don't think he is a top recruit.

He runs a 4.3 forty. Why can't he cover anyone with that kind of speed.

He runs a 4.3 forty. Why can't he cover anyone with that kind of speed.

I know Smith runs a 4.3, and could probably cover AA in most cases, but he is not cover corner type. Hip turn is alot of playing corner. Being 6'2" its hard to turn your hips as fast. I wish both players lots of luck, and would love to have both of them on the same team.

I got a name for everyone... Dennis Rogan of Fulton High School.. Offers from V Tech, Auburn, Alabama, and many others... This kid has gotta be mentioned as one of the top 5 in the state..

I agree he is, but will he qualify?

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

I know Smith runs a 4.3, and could probably cover AA in most cases, but he is not cover corner type. Hip turn is alot of playing corner. Being 6'2" its hard to turn your hips as fast. I wish both players lots of luck, and would love to have both of them on the same team.

I agree he is, but will he qualify?

How tall is Rogan? He's listed at 5'10, but when he covered Smith in the playoffs he looked shorter.

smith is a versatile athlete that can play many positions at the next level. hes got incredible hands, all you gotta do to see that is watch the film from the catholic fulton playoff game last year. also i think he should be mentioned among the best prospects in the state because there is no doubt he will qualifify whereever he decides to go

• 3 weeks later...

I got a name for everyone... Dennis Rogan of Fulton High School.. Offers from V Tech, Auburn, Alabama, and many others... This kid has gotta be mentioned as one of the top 5 in the state..

Dennis Rogan just got done with an interview with Unapproved Website saying that he has 4 offers with some more to come during the summer. The offers are MTSU, Ole Miss, Arkansas, and Virginia Tech.

I agree Leonard HS did have a good second game against Fulton with 2 outstanding catches that won the game for them Fulton was the better team in my opinion ..in fact if he does not make those catches ..I think Fulton had a good chance to repeat ... they would have been at home against Livingston again and had beat them 18 -7 earlier in season ...1st game with Fulton / Catholic ... Harrison Smith 13 yards on 8 carries ..Dennis Rogan 233 yards on 25 carries ..... huh !!!!!!!!!!!

I agree Leonard HS did have a good second game against Fulton with 2 outstanding catches that won the game for them Fulton was the better team in my opinion ..in fact if he does not make those catches ..I think Fulton had a good chance to repeat ... they would have been at home against Livingston again and had beat them 18 -7 earlier in season ...1st game with Fulton / Catholic ... Harrison Smith 13 yards on 8 carries ..Dennis Rogan 233 yards on 25 carries ..... huh !!!!!!!!!!!

You are right rogan did run well but exactly how many offers has he recieved from D-1 schools?? cause harrison has recieved atleast 10 including notre dame UT alabama aurburn virgina and miami and fsu are lookin at him...plus he runs a 4.38 40 time and what did rogan run o yea thats right a big 4.5 and the nike camp...one last thing look and see who got MVP of the whole NIKE camo in athens yes in was harrison smith so smoke that