Stratford

bigchief

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before someone gets on here again and brings up Gallatin please don't. WJ cheated on purpose and got busted. He tried to cover himself up with lies but that just made him out to be a TWO TIME LOSER in the end. Johnson has run off five assistant coaches in Lewisburg since he got that job, he has lied to citizens who support him by denying that he was interested in the PC job (he was highly interested), lies once again got him when he cost himself the PC job (YES I do know the full story behind that as well), now he finally is proven of being a cheater (he did this despite knowing that it was wrong the entire time). The infamous moonwink said it best when he described Johnson's Stratford teams as being "classless players led by a liar and a cheat".

I'll bet that a certain 5A football coach here in the midstate is doing this right about now:

Catfish… I would like to think that you and I are CoachT friends… and I know you have been on this story from the start, but please don’t get yourself in a legal struggle with Coach Johnson. No one on this board has more reason to be upset if this were true than I because He and I were both finalists for the Stratford HS job when he was selected and again, we were both in the hunt for Marshall Co when he got that one. So I do care what happened and what happens in the future at both of these schools; having said that, I do not know if anyone has proven that he did this on purpose (I could be dead wrong).

Yes, it is the head coach’s responsibility to make sure that every boy on his team is living inside the school zone, is academically eligible, and meets all the other criteria for being eligible to play football at his school. But there is a huge difference between a man who decides to “bend the rules” knowing full well that he is lying on the form and someone who is just lazy and does not check to make sure everything checks out. IN either case, he is wrong for not doing the paperwork correctly and that alone warrants the fines and loss of games… but to take the leap to suggest that HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT may be just over-the-top.

You and I know each other from this website. We have talked on many occasions about these jobs and others in Middle Tennessee. As one professional to another… we just need to watch the tone of our rhetoric. Everything you have alleged may be in fact true, but we all need to watch what we say and how we say it. Right now, there are about 70-85 boys at MCHS that must strap on their gear and go to war for this man in the fall! It is up to the local principal and school board to rehire him this summer. If they decide to keep him on staff then we all need to let him climb out of the hole that he and his former staff have created.

I don’t know coach personally but I can honestly say that if this was a mistake it could happen to any of us who serve as head football coaches. If you or I were in his shoes, I would hope and pray that my community would give me a second chance and I would work like HADES to make it right!

Again... you may be right but I would wait and see how the news is received in Marshall County. If I were that coach, I would do my best to make it right and try to prove to everyone that I am a man of character. Mistakes happen, let's pray this was just a mistake...

You know me.... I always seem to try to stick up for my fellow coaches. I would do the same thing for you, if your name was in the paper.

Edited by ELA

Catfish… I would like to think that you and I are CoachT friends… and I know you have been on this story from the start, but please don’t get yourself in a legal struggle with Coach Johnson. No one on this board has more reason to be upset if this were true than I because He and I were both finalists for the Stratford HS job when he was selected and again, we were both in the hunt for Marshall Co when he got that one. So I do care what happened and what happens in the future at both of these schools; having said that, I do not know if anyone has proven that he did this on purpose (I could be dead wrong).

Yes, it is the head coach’s responsibility to make sure that every boy on his team is living inside the school zone, is academically eligible, and meets all the other criteria for being eligible to play football at his school. But there is a huge difference between a man who decides to “bend the rules” knowing full well that he is lying on the form and someone who is just lazy and does not check to make sure everything checks out. IN either case, he is wrong for not doing the paperwork correctly and that alone warrants the fines and loss of games… but to take the leap to suggest that HE IS A LIAR AND A CHEAT may be just over-the-top.

You and I know each other from this website. We have talked on many occasions about these jobs and others in Middle Tennessee. As one professional to another… we just need to watch the tone of our rhetoric. Everything you have alleged may be in fact true, but we all need to watch what we say and how we say it. Right now, there are about 70-85 boys at MCHS that must strap on their gear and go to war for this man in the fall! It is up to the local principal and school board to rehire him this summer. If they decide to keep him on staff then we all need to let him climb out of the hole that he and his former staff have created.

I don’t know coach personally but I can honestly say that if this was a mistake it could happen to any of us who serve as head football coaches. If you or I were in his shoes, I would hope and pray that my community would give me a second chance and I would work like HADES to make it right!

Again... you may be right but I would wait and see how the news is received in Marshall County. If I were that coach, I would do my best to make it right and try to prove to everyone that I am a man of character. Mistakes happen, let's pray this was just a mistake...

You know me.... I always seem to try to stick up for my fellow coaches. I would do the same thing for you, if your name was in the paper.

1 player wrong -- mistake

2 players wrong - sloppy undisciplined lack of control mistake

3 players wrong -- cheating