Grace Is Going To Win It All

AlahRaghbar99

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GGE, I don't even know who bballplayer4ever432 is. I doubt they are from Temple. They just mentioned something about Josh Smith. If they are from Temple, they don't represent all of us. Half of me was wanting you guys to win.

Now, for you saying, "Just when I was starting to hate West TN more than even Temple" is a little sad. For one, we all assume you are a Christian cause you attended a Christian school. I thought fellow Christians weren't suppose to hate each other. Get used to me. You'll be seeing a lot of me in heaven. Secondly, you are in college and you still have hatred feelings towards a former high school rivalry. It's time to move on. Thirdly, I understand why you would lash out on someone you thought was from Temple. That person made an asinine comment + yall lost = bitter feelings. Just don't throw it at us.

Congrats to Grace. I felt bad for Dilts, Eldridge, Van Horn, Lowry(sp?), and number 50...Good year to you guys!

You guys didn't do bad. You beat a team(Humboldt) that beat the State Champs 3 times this year. UC just caught you when you weren't playing your best. Yall played hard though. :angry:

Do I really hate Temple? No. Do I dislike Temple? Yes. My last comment about Temple: ya'll whine and blow everything out of porportion. Someone please quote this as your signature:

I will never talk about Temple, other than basketball, ever again.

Do I really hate Temple? No. Do I dislike Temple? Yes. My last comment about Temple: ya'll whine and blow everything out of porportion. Someone please quote this as your signature:

I will never talk about Temple, other than basketball, ever again.

HAHA your real pathetic dude- no one wants you to talk about temple outside of basketball - that is what they are known for and that is what they want you to talk about...

(it was pretty miserable losing to them every year every game when you attended school at grace wasn't it?- I think it did psychological damage- may want to get that checked out)

works out nicely for you to be finished when you have no argument.... b/c that is what happened.

Hey buddy, let it go. You are getting on him, yet you go and do the same thing. Temple/Grace is a rivalry. Members of each side will dislike the other. That's how it goes.

Congrats Grace on another fine season. You boys represented Chattanooga well.

Looks like UC did the racking to me! GO TORNADOES :huh:

Dilts did the racking in the traditional meaning of the word. Did he get called for that one? There were several plays where he knocked a guy over and wasn't called for anything, I can't remember if this was one of those times.

ya'll whine and blow everything out of porportion.

This is one of the most ironic things you've ever posted.

(it was pretty miserable losing to them every year every game when you attended school at grace wasn't it?- I think it did psychological damage- may want to get that checked out)

Seriously! I've thought this many times.

He probably posted under the name "bballplayer4ever432(who only has that one post)" just so he could have an excuse to go off on his Temple hating rant. I would have rooted for Grace and felt bad when they were on the bench crying if it weren't for GraceGoldenEagles (formerly IHATETNTEMPLE) and many other Grace fans on here always being rude,nasty and hateful. But most of the other Grace fans on here are young kids in high school or middle school and at least have that as an excuse.

Grace got outcoached in the A championship game. UC absolutely could not match up with McMasters, yet they did not post him up or even run any offense through him at all. Grace's entire offenseive game plan was give the ball to Eldridge and get out of his way while he takes a HORRIBLE shot right in some guys face. He is a good player, but if he learned how to run his offense "through" the rest of the team to set up his shots he could be a VERY good player. A shame because Grace was probably the better team.

I too wondered why they weren't using him. Bad coaching move. He was almost a foot taller than the guy guarding him. And on that one move he had no trouble whatsoever posting up on the guy and scoring. He didn't seem to have any post moves but didn't need them. The defender just stood there as Carter scored on him. Then the team decided not to give him the ball down low anymore. Was that a coaching decision? Or did the seniors want to take it on their backs and try to get the win?

Am I sensing some kind of bitter rivalry between Temple and Grace on here??? Even though this topic heading is completely wrong, congrats to Grace & Temple on good seasons. We'll (the West) will meet one of you guys again next year. Next season began yesterday, we'll try to be ready for you. :lol:

Edited by Hater_Nation_Rules