District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sycamore lucky? if anything theyre the opposite of that. just ask harpeth about all the bad breaks sycamore gets. cheathams not going to touch sycamores new lefty who shut out a very good hitting huntland team. this game sgould be over in 5.

Why did harpeth's coach sit out two games?????

I dont know what the guys name was but the last pitcher that Cheatham brought in last night against Creek Wood was throwing the ball pretty good. IMO he should be their #1 or 2. Myabe he will pitch against Sycamore and give Cheatham a better chance to win.

his name is Harold Huckaby and the only reason he is a closer is that he throws all arm and as hard as he throws only last 2 or 3 inings

I don't consider it an upset Fairview has played Harpeth well and have the edge in the series for the last 5 years. Fairview is bi-polar team, you never know which team will show up. I believe Fairview won in the 7th when a Fairview batter hit a ball off the wall and 2 Fairview runners scored. Don't hold me to that thought. Fairview improves to 12-4 on the year with a 5-3 district record.

Edited by Gerry Bertier

does that move fairview up to 3rd in the district? either way fairview is showing they arent a gimme. hopefully they can beat creek wood once or twice if they havent played them yet. but with that harpeth loss im fairly sure, assuming there isnt a huge collapse, creek wood will win the regular season district title. but hopefully not.

Montgomery Central did dominate farview monday and tuesday 15-0 on monday Kyle Mills had a perfect game through 4 and he got pulled to save his arm caus it wasnt worth wastin on fairview and bradley jackson hit a 3 run shot to win the second game...and #51 and #30 in the outfield are unstoppable and have 2 of the best arms ive ever seen no one wants to run on them.