District 11AA

okiedoke

You might as well get over Gerry pulling for Fairview. He's their greatest fan, all sports. If there was a Tiddly-Winks board, he'd be the biggest poster.

That's right I will support Fairview in all sports whether they are 10-0 or 0-10.

Chester, I am not who you think I am. I am not related to anyone associated with Fairview Baseball. Just an ex-player and now fan of the program. Only reason I am mentioning 2003 is because that involves this year's seniors for Fairview and experience plays a large role come the postseason.

I am glad you are picking Creekwood and Sycamore. I agree with you on Creekwood, but I think Harpeth will be the other team to represent the district in the regions.

I look for Harpeth to probably beat Fairview tomorrow. Even though I am an avid fan, but I am realistic. Fairview is going to have to play better overall to be in the top 2 come May. That is what my mind says but my heart wants the Jackets to pull it out. You gotta play one game at a time.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN to that straighbill, we were in school in the hallwa for two hours, i was stiff when we could finally, i know Ashand City got hit hard by these storms. God Speed to all the Cheatham Co. people and all the people affected by the storms. The northern and souther parts of Humphreys Co. got hit hard i hear, but not the Downtown Wavo...