1. Creek Wood 10-6-1 (6-1) @ WA 4/6

2. Fairview 10-2 (4-1) CCC 4/6

3. Waverly 5-7 (4-3) vs CW 4/6

4. Harpeth 8-7 (3-3)

5. Mont. Central 8-6 (2-3) SC 4/5; SY 4/6

6. Cheatham 4-12 (2-3) FV 4/6; SY 4/7

7. Sycamore 4-6 (1-4) MC 4/6; CCC 4/7

8. Stewart Co. 2-7 (1-5) MC 4/5

I hope this is helpful. If i have messed up please help me correct my mistakes. C-YA @ the YARD PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coachrop

The Harpeth coach may the call for the ejection, and the umpire agreed. The Harpeth coach made the same plea last time on a call at second, but to know avail. Good Luck on the rest of the season Creek Wood. There is still a lot of baseball to play.

ok, didnt want to get into it , just wanted to view post after watching games,but was at the game and saw what happenend,granted it was an a judgement call but the ump made the call, and i heard that a tape was given to the CW coach for review. Your view might not of been the same, if I am not mistaken it was reviewed. things happen on the field and FANS need to let the umps and the coaches deal with it (on both sides). Fans need to remember they are there for support and not to stir things up. let the coaches coach ---IMHO ---- both the teams are matched and its always a great game on the field!

Edited by abaseballfan

ok, didnt want to get into it , just wanted to view post after watching games,but was at the game and saw what happenend,granted it was an a judgement call but the ump made the call, and i heard that a tape was given to the CW coach for review. Your view might not of been the same, if I am not mistaken it was reviewed. things happen on the field and FANS need to let the umps and the coaches deal with it (on both sides). Fans need to remember they are there for support and not to stir things up. let the coaches coach ---IMHO ---- both the teams are matched and its always a great game on the field!

If mcannless wouldnt let people like me get in his head maybe he would be a better player than he already is, baseballfan good description that is what happened. In my opinion he probably wouldnt of been ejected if he would of slid inside instead of trying to get around Mcannless so he could score.

I also bet that if creek wood coaches were more mature the players would be. After the home game for harpeth creek wood coaches didnt even bother to tell the kids good game, he went straight to the umps to chew their ears off. Which is probably why mcannless turned around when he was up to bat during the situation and said something to me, but wouldnt repeat it. Not to mention cussed out Frasier.

umm no hhsnumber1 fan i didnt say crap to you. i heard you running your mouth back there at me so i turned to see who it was. when i turned the game was not goin on that was when our coaches were arguin with the umpires. cussed out fraiser? umm no never happened. i guess you heard that one from the bleachers didnt you.

umm no hhsnumber1 fan i didnt say crap to you. i heard you running your mouth back there at me so i turned to see who it was. when i turned the game was not goin on that was when our coaches were arguin with the umpires. cussed out fraiser? umm no never happened. i guess you heard that one from the bleachers didnt you.

Heard that he did the same thing to the second baseman for harpeth when mccanless was thrown out trying to steal and collided the second baseman. Just what I heard from the player that it happened to but could be a different story never know.

Great Post! :lol:

If mcannless wouldnt let people like me get in his head maybe he would be a better player than he already is, baseballfan good description that is what happened. In my opinion he probably wouldnt of been ejected if he would of slid inside instead of trying to get around Mcannless so he could score.

I also bet that if creek wood coaches were more mature the players would be. After the home game for harpeth creek wood coaches didnt even bother to tell the kids good game, he went straight to the umps to chew their ears off. Which is probably why mcannless turned around when he was up to bat during the situation and said something to me, but wouldnt repeat it. Not to mention cussed out Frasier.

The Creek Wood coaches have the upmost respect for Harpeth's players and coaches. They were just trying to do every thing they could to keep Thiel from having to sit out two more games. I am pretty sure Coach Frasier would have done the same for one of his players. Didn't mean to be rude or disrespectful. Wish Harpeth the best of luck the rest of the year. :lol:

This district is full of a bunch of crybabies. Stop running your mouth and just play the game. Here is a nice quote for all you who can't seem to shut up.

"Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words." Ernie Harwell

Coach Bertier has Fairview played any Elite teams so far, if they did how have they done? Just curious.