District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore fans are completely classless. I cannot believe that the coaches and administration allow that type of behavior.From the time CW stepped into the batter's box the Sycamore fans were calling out the CW players by name and saying trash about them. CW fans stayed in check until the 6th inning when they just had all they could take. I know newspaper people that refuse to go anywhere in Cheatham county because the fans are so obnoxious. If our students acted in that way they would be sitting in the principal's office first thing the next morning.The little girl chants that the fans do are so impressive too.

ok hlfan last night you said it was mccanless and thiel being "high school punks" but tonight you say "once again it was mccanless and Bowers?" get your story straight. what did mccanless do tonight? i didnt see him do anything except for go out there and pitch. he took all of yalls crap yall was giving him from the time he steped into the batters box. so straighbill mccanless pitched 6 2/3 then nicholson came in got the third out, went back out in the 7th got in a lil trouble with 1 out then dawson came in and got the final 2 outs. and #4 and 23 i think pitched for sycamore. both lefties.

Edited by baseballfan1

If you call going out there and pitching staring down the other team the whole game then thats what mccanless did. His little attitude almost let Sycamore get back in the game. As for our students noone said anything out of the way, they know they can get in peoples heads and thats what they did. As far as im concerned Sycamore beat themselves the last 2 games. Im just glad our grown men dont yell at the other teams students about stuff that doesnt even matter(football season). This should be a good season in the district, good luck to all teams.

sidenote:why would Knight hit Mccanless on purpose the other night? I wish i could say it was on purpose because he definately deserves it but it wasnt. The 1st basemen went to talk to Kight to settle him down with a freshman catcher behind the plate. Ill tip my hat to Bowers and Tidwell, they play the game the right way. I wish they could rub off on their teammates!

These last two games is what high school baseball is all about. The intensity through both games was just unbelievable. When both teams are fighting to win a game, there is going to be some stuff said and things done that people are going to see as unsportsmen like thats just part of it. I no some of the Creek Wood players may have done some questionable things, but dont act like scyamore didnt do anything wrong. Both teams were jawing back and forth. Oh yea and the one sycamore player that keeps the scorebook is great at ragging people, i guess he has a lot of time to think of things to say when he is setting on the bench. anyways im sure these two teams will meet again later on. but until then good luck to both teams the rest of the season. GO REDHAWKS!!!!!

HLfan68

Well at least your being hopeful and thats prolly what i would say if CW had just got swept. But anyways, we will deal with that when it comes. Creek Wood and Waverly play tom. at the wood game time is at 4:30. Does anyone from Waverly know who will be on the bump tom. night? Dawson will be be pitching for the red hawks. GO RED HAWKS!!!

Edited by tiger63

HLfan68

Well at least your being hopeful and thats prolly what i would say if CW had just got swept. But anyways, we will deal with that when it comes. Creek Wood and Waverly play tom. at the wood game time is at 4:30. Does anyone from Waverly know who will be on the bump tom. night? Dawson will be be pitching for the red hawks. GO RED HAWKS!!!

Wavo is not decided on the Pitcher yet, but are thinking of going with the Freshman lefty. He has some stuff i tell ya. Be ready for it.. If ya pick up the paper, you could prolly tell who we'd throw, but apparently not..So, see yall red hawks tomorrow on the hill

GO TIGERS

Edited by 15 NWTF 08

Wavo is not decided on the Pitcher yet, but are thinking of going with the Freshman lefty. He has some stuff i tell ya. Be ready for it.. If ya pick up the paper, you could prolly tell who we'd throw, but apparently not..So, see yall red hawks tomorrow on the hill

GO TIGERS

What does that mean if you pick up the paper?