District 11AA

okiedoke

I only saw him have those kinds of days once last season. It can happen to any pitcher... but all in all... he accounted for most of the Rebel wins last year.

Is the Sophmore catcher pitching this season? He had some ability... what about the new Freshman pitcher?

You're right ELA , all pitchers have their bad days and West struggled with location last night and defense struggled behind him some; however, Waverly was held to one run during the first game with the new freshman pitcher. He does seem to be their new ACE.

Congrats to Waverly. Couple of tense moments last night but you held it together. Teamwork is your biggest asset. Keep playing tough and enjoying it!

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fairview beat Cheatham 9-4. Very sloppy defense from both teams, especially in the outfield for Fairview and the middle infield for Cheatham. THe difference was Fairview getting some timely hitting with runners on base. The Fairivew pitcher was not as sharp as normal, but with only one hitter in Cheathams' lineup to worry about he didn't need to be.

Fairview has to limit their errors. They can beat below average teams and some average teams playing poor defense. But the outfield miscues are uncalled for. However it is a very young team in the OF and look for Fairview to continue to improve.

Just wondering how many innings can a pitcher pitch in a week. Is there a rule or something. I know their arms have to be protected at this level but i was just wondering if somebody has the correct rule on this. Maybe one of the coaches or an umpire/official can answer this. Im a mom and have always wondered this.

Creek Wood beat Mont. Central 2-0 on a cold night @ the Wood. McCanless 2-hitter 14 K's. CW @ Coffee Co on Fri. 3:00 vs Coffee Co. and 5:30 vs. Shelbyville. Clarksville High beat Sycamore 12-2 and Harpeth was defeated by Muscle Shoals Alabama 7-1 I think. Someone turn the heat on please. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i might be wrong but i thought the score was 11-2 in the sycamore game. but either way it was a good pitchin duel until the 3rd when CHS started roping. their pitcher was on and for the most part sycamore wasnt hitting to well. all in all a bad night for the war eagles. and i second coachrop......i would enjoy some warm weather, really enjoy some warm weather.