District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

straightbill who pitched for harpeth against muscle shoals? sycamore beat east robertson 13-2 today behind some stong hitting(that took a while to warm up in this ice box) and some fairly good pitching from john clanton and the new sophomore sensation, JH

Hlfan, how did the game go today. I couldnt make it due to the fact I was busy with business. Please tell me that one guy hit it a "MILE"

straightbill who pitched for harpeth against muscle shoals? sycamore beat east robertson 13-2 today behind some stong hitting(that took a while to warm up in this ice box) and some fairly good pitching from john clanton and the new sophomore sensation, JH

Lampley pitched and held Muscle Shoals to only 2 earned runs in 6 innings of work then he was relieved by Hiltner. And Muscle Shoals pitched 5A (Alabama) All-State selection and University of North Alabama signee, Justin Fleming (Ace), who posted a 10-1 record last year. Muscle Shoals had four All-State selections and four Pre-Season signees. Tough team.

wow they sound tough. but even though u guys lost that will just make u better in the long run. your murderers row of a schedule will help u guys a ton. wvumoney, sycamores bats started really slow. clanton looked shaky at time. but then sycamore came around, started crushing and got up 13-1. joey hannah pitched 2 or 3 innings of VERY solid relief. and no he didnt hit it a "MYLE" he just got hit with a pitch for like the 30th time. i better see u monday at creek wood

Creek Wood was beaten by Tullahoma 5-3 and beaten by Centennial 9-7. 2 Tough Losses. Finished Reebok classic 1-3 and now stand 5-5 overall. Big one @ the Wood on Monday night vs. Sycamore. Good luck to all teams this week. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by coachrop

wow they sound tough. but even though u guys lost that will just make u better in the long run. your murderers row of a schedule will help u guys a ton. wvumoney, sycamores bats started really slow. clanton looked shaky at time. but then sycamore came around, started crushing and got up 13-1. joey hannah pitched 2 or 3 innings of VERY solid relief. and no he didnt hit it a "MYLE" he just got hit with a pitch for like the 30th time. i better see u monday at creek wood

You may not see me but I can garantee you will hear me! (that is if I dont have that stupid second sport to do) :wacko:

Creek Wood was beaten by Tullahoma 5-3 and beaten by Centennial 9-7. 2 Tough Losses. Finished Reebok classic 1-3 and now stand 5-5 overall. Big one @ the Wood on Monday night vs. Sycamore. Good luck to all teams this week. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who do you think will come out on top of the sycamore and creekwood game?