District 11AA

okiedoke

my bad. i thought mccanless was the ace because he seems to be there dominant pitcher but i guess the ace is houston thiel. thanks for clearing that up. cheatham is young and not good at all. they hitters dont hit the ball, the ball hits their bat. wouldnt be surprised if theyre the cellar dwellars this year.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waverly looked pretty good tonight. They have to beat Cheatham Co. one more time, tomarrow 4:30 at Waverly. I hear Cheatham Co. may be throwing a pitcher such as the second one in the game this afternoon. The second pitcher was right handed and threw alittle heat, the first was left handed and not quite as fast. So i take that Waverly may face alittle heat if that is correct... but i dont know.

Creek Wood defeated Sycamore 4-3 in a very intense battle at the Wood. Thiel was stellar on the mound. 7IP 7 hits 2ER 8K's 0 BB. Knight w/ the tough loss. 4hits 8K's and 6BB 2HB. Same two teams tom. in Pleasant View. McCanless on the bump for the Wood. Should be a dandy. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hats off to creek wood. they played well. they got lucky a couple times. that last hit by quillen was just right to the guy. good ending to a good game. hope its the same tomorrow....without mccanless and thiel acting like little high school punks that is.

sidenote those umpires were HORRIBLE. i mean when he looks at a bat and says not legal, then he has to be told its a fungo.....thats pretty bad. both teams got screwed tonight by the 2 worst umpires ive seen in a long time.

Edited by HLfan68

Harpeth 9 Mont. Central 6

very good game

Great Game for both teams. Mont Cent had a few errors in the outfield which probably cost them the game. They were getting good hits though which gave them a 6-1 lead going into the bottom of the second. Then Pomeroy started the rally quick, you know that dead tree in left center if it wasnt their it would still be going, they went through the order making it 6-5 . Then bottom of the 7th tied at 6 two on two outs, and two strikes Catfish hit one dead center 375 I think, WALK OFF.

Great Game for both teams. Mont Cent had a few errors in the outfield which probably cost them the game. They were getting good hits though which gave them a 6-1 lead going into the bottom of the second. Then Pomeroy started the rally quick, you know that dead tree in left center if it wasnt their it would still be going, they went through the order making it 6-5 . Then bottom of the 7th tied at 6 two on two outs, and two strikes Catfish hit one dead center 375 I think, WALK OFF.

sounds like an exciting game

Heard Creekwood has got some disciplinary issues. Why does Creekwood's coach cry about Sycamore's fans being loud. Sycamore administration is not gonna let the game get out of hand tonight.

The fans could be a bit more mature doing the game though.

At the very least we could say that the fan situation could be better both ways. It was a hard fought game by both teams. Two of the better pitchers in the district went at it and both pitched well. I hope that the teams battle hard again tonight and leave it all on the field. It should be another great battle. I don't think Theil and McCanless were acting like high school punks. They are both competitors and were recieving just as much or more abuse than they dished out. McCanless wasnt a threat at the plate last night and was still plunked with purpose. I am sure he wasn't happy about that. But like i said, i hope that everyone can leave last night in the past and come out ready to battle again tonight. I think it is best to call Theil and McCanless 1a and 1b. When either one is on top of their game they are both tough to beat. Good Luck to everyone playing tonight

Edited by shut up and play

yeah im sure mccanless got hit on purpuse. 2 outs with a man on 3rd and 1st and a struggling pitcher who had just walked some guys and thrown some wild pitches all this while sycamore was LOSING 4-2. im sure he hit him on purpose. everyone knows he didnt. i mean im glad that jerk got drilled but it wasnt intentional.