District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Saturday morning. Fri.Creek Wood beat Northeast 17-2. Bowers 3 hitter. Dawson Granny. CW is off this weekend. Mont. Central split a pair of games in Ripley. They beat Memphis Craigmont 16-3 and lost to Ripley 14-6. They play Trenton at noon today. Anyone else play on Fri. and who plays today. I think Harpeth goes to Columbia. Can anyone update on records thru week 3. MC 6-6 (1-3). CW 9-5-1 (5-0). Waverly 5-5 (4-1). Mon-Tues Match-ups are CW vs. Harpeth; Sycamore vs Montgomery Central; Waverly vs Fairview; Ceatham vs Stewart Co. I hope these are correct, if not my bad. One side note is congrats to Montgomery Central for defeating the 2nd ranked Jackson South Side team on Thursday. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Saturday morning. Fri.Creek Wood beat Northeast 17-2. Bowers 3 hitter. Dawson Granny. CW is off this weekend. Mont. Central split a pair of games in Ripley. They beat Memphis Craigmont 16-3 and lost to Ripley 14-6. They play Trenton at noon today. Anyone else play on Fri. and who plays today. I think Harpeth goes to Columbia. Can anyone update on records thru week 3. MC 6-6 (1-3). CW 9-5-1 (5-0). Waverly 5-5 (4-1). Mon-Tues Match-ups are CW vs. Harpeth; Sycamore vs Montgomery Central; Waverly vs Fairview; Ceatham vs Stewart Co. I hope these are correct, if not my bad. One side note is congrats to Montgomery Central for defeating the 2nd ranked Jackson South Side team on Thursday. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Columbia@Harpeth game got rained out and it will probably be a double header today, at Columbia. Congratulations to MOnt Cent, who did yall pitch against southside.

Cody Dunn pitched first 6 innings to go 3-0 on the season and Daniel Baggett pitched 7th for his first save of year agn Jackson Southside. District 11-AA is strong again this year and hopefully will have a team in state tournament for 3rd straight year and maybe a state champion.

well right now after the first couple weeks the top 4 r shaping up

1. creek wood

t2. harpeth/montgomery central

3. sycamore

after monday night this should become even more clear with the top 4 playing each other. the tournament, when it rolls around, should be something be special

1. creek wood

3. sycamore

after monday night this should become even more clear with the top 4 playing each other. the tournament, when it rolls around, should be something be special

Waverly and Fairview have only lost one game. This district could go anyway, there is still a lot of ball to play. :thumb:

1. creek wood

3. sycamore

How is MC in top three, they are 1-3 in district. How is wavo and fairview not up there with only 1 loss, i mean comon no, u can do better than that

i wasnt going by record i was going by talent, wavo gettin crushed 10-0 isnt going to get u in the top 4 and fairview has not been impressive at at all but theres still alot of season left.

Have you seen Fairview play? Probably not, so how can you go by talent. Fairview has alot of talented players but they have played poor defense and haven't hit the ball well of late. It is way to early to be predicting who is in the driver's seat for this district.

This district is always interesting and in the last 4 years 3 teams have been either to the state tourney or substate round, so the players on these three teams knows what it takes to win in the postseason and should make for an interesting tourney.

alright like i said because most of u r apparently to dumb to read the entire post. RIGHT NOW those r the top 4 teams. they r fielding, pitching, and hitting the best RIGHT NOW. ive said more than one its still early and theres alot of season left so get off my back.

alright like i said because most of u r apparently to dumb to read the entire post. RIGHT NOW those r the top 4 teams. they r fielding, pitching, and hitting the best RIGHT NOW. ive said more than one its still early and theres alot of season left so get off my back.

Really cause I didn't know a team who is under .500 could be considered in the top 4, right now Sycamore is going to have to earn their respect. You guys talked it up here, but haven't proven anything on the field. You can talk once Sycamore wins a game of importance, 0-2 in regional games in the last 4 years. Maybe if you stop talking then people will get off your back.