District 11AA

okiedoke

This district is full of a bunch of crybabies. Stop running your mouth and just play the game. Here is a nice quote for all you who can't seem to shut up.

"Baseball is a ballet without music. Drama without words." Ernie Harwell

Coach Bertier, most of this talk is by fans, but anyways, has Fairview played any highly competitive teams so far, if they did how have they done? Just curious.

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Bertier has Fairview played any Elite teams so far, if they did how have they done? Just curious.

Well I am not a coach, just an avid fan. But Fairview is 10-2. They haven't played great at times during the season. They beat a 10-1 Nashville Christian team and lost to Hickman Co. by 1 run. They haven't played a demanding schedule, but Fairview never plays a really tough schedule. Right now they are scoring 8 runs a game while holding their opponents to around 4.

Right now Fairview has to learn to play defense. They make too many mistakes in the field to be considered a top tier team. However, the seniors have experience, because as freshmen they played on the team that went to substate. So they know what it takes to win and with Coach Putnam at the helm, this team will be competitive until the end.

so fairview beat Hickman county? WOW....hickman is a below average aaa team...not sure about nashville christian...but hickman is not good at all. anyways the stuff everyone is sayin about mcanless and creekwood sounds just like them. Coach bertier's beloved yellow jackets have beat (i think) cheatham, and stewart?both bottom feedrs of 11aa. not bashing coach...just stating the facts

so fairview beat Hickman county? WOW....hickman is a below average aaa team...not sure about nashville christian...but hickman is not good at all. anyways the stuff everyone is sayin about mcanless and creekwood sounds just like them. Coach bertier's beloved yellow jackets have beat (i think) cheatham, and stewart?both bottom feedrs of 11aa. not bashing coach...just stating the facts

Actually if you read my post, I am not a coach and Fairview lost to Hickman Co. 6-5. Actually Hickman Co.'s program keeps getting better and better. They are 9-3-1 and are heading in the right direction. Nashville Christian is 10-1 in A with their only loss to Fairview. Fairview has beat Cheatham, Stewart, and Waverly twice in the district. No is saying they are the top team but they are winning the games they are playing and that is all you can ask right now. Still alot of baseball left fellows and I look for Harpeth and Mont. Central to make a run towards the top.

Actually if you read my post, I am not a coach and Fairview lost to Hickman Co. 6-5. Actually Hickman Co.'s program keeps getting better and better. They are 9-3-1 and are heading in the right direction. Nashville Christian is 10-1 in A with their only loss to Fairview. Fairview has beat Cheatham, Stewart, and Waverly twice in the district. No is saying they are the top team but they are winning the games they are playing and that is all you can ask right now. Still alot of baseball left fellows and I look for Harpeth and Mont. Central to make a run towards the top.

There was no tie. For some reason, someone posted a 0-0 tie with Perry County. It was a rain out. We never went to the field since the game was rained out.

Edited by tnknights

ksgovols, theres no reason for an adult to be on here taunting kids. and bertier if were "cry babies" stay off our topics and mind your own business if u just want to whine about it.

If you notice the topic of this thread is District 11AA, not let's all act like a bunch of sorority girls and bicker about nothing. Talk baseball, talk about what happens between the white lines and not what happens off of it. If some teams and fans would learn that then their programs would be alot better off.

HLFan68, without me and some others on here, there wouldn't be any baseball talk going on. How about this you win a district championship then I will let you talk, or heck even win a regional game, then you can talk.

For pete sake coach bertier, please dont brag, or tough talk a kid in high school...(in tough voice) "win a region game or district championship...then i will let u talk"...please! maybe fairview was good when u played...but when was the last time they played in a region game...

Actually it was in 2003. When they beat Mont. Central. Also they played in one in 2001. chester seems like you are an antagonist, what brings you to the T? What team in the district do you support? Your input would be appreciated.