District 11AA

okiedoke

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well bertier, sycamore won a district championship not even a year ago. and they have played in a region game 2 or 3 times. they have had a full school baseball team(grades 9-12) for like 6 years. thats pretty good to me.

We don't talk about regular season accolades, we talk what happens when it matters which is the post-season. I believe the district champions are the Harpeth Indians. Sycamore has played in region games but they haven't been able to win the big one, Do you remember what happened to Sycamore in 2003 against Marshall Co? You gotta play your best in May not April and March.

ksgovols, theres no reason for an adult to be on here taunting kids. and bertier if were "cry babies" stay off our topics and mind your own business if u just want to whine about it.

Somebody's got to babysit. I'd be glad to talk about anything baseball like Bertier said. When you guys start talking smack about who won what in the stands, then the adults have to step in and send you to time out. ;) Exactly what topic are you referring to that the adults can't join in? In the 12 pages of this thread, there's only a handful of baseball posts to begin with. And how did you know I was an adult anyway? Correct spelling and syntax give me away?

Edited by ksgovols

stay hot harpeth. i like the way u guys r playing right now since sycamore wont play u for a while. bertier, a regular season championship is actually harder to win because it takes a whole district schedule, not 2 or 3 games. so yeah it does mean something. and like i said sycamore has only had a full squad for 5 full seasons. and twice they have been to region. thats prety good in my book. ksgovols, i pay attention to some stuff i read so it wasnt your suberb grammer that gave u away. bertier, y do u have a hard on for getting on everyones case?

but back to baseball sycamore beat montgomery central 10-5 tonight behind the solid pitching or parker and forbes. the whole line up got at least 1 hit tonight i think and they hit the whole game instead of the last couple innings. if they keep that out they will be tough come the post season.

coach bertier, i am just a fan that can stand for u to keep on about fairview...maybe the fact your father is the coach may have something to do with it...i dont know...but what i do know is that u do SEEM to live in the past of fairviews accomplishments. Like i said before they used to be good. about the 2003 team that beat Montgomery Central...was that the team that had corey gunter and sam young? just wondering...They were a good team then and would give you applause for beatin them...oh yea 2003 when Sycamore played marshall lykins did indeed strike out 20 but the game was alot closer than that. final score was 3 to 1. But before u say anything...i know...a loss is a loss...also my teams this yr if i had to pick would be creekwood and sycamore...not to stir up trouble coach...just sayin.also in tm's games against harpeth/fairview and cheatham/sycamore i pick sycamore and harpeth to come out on top...i think both teams i pick to win will come to play and take care of cheatham and fairview easily

coach bertier, i am just a fan that can stand for u to keep on about fairview...maybe the fact your father is the coach may have something to do with it...i dont know...but what i do know is that u do SEEM to live in the past of fairviews accomplishments. Like i said before they used to be good. about the 2003 team that beat Montgomery Central...was that the team that had corey gunter and sam young? just wondering...They were a good team then and would give you applause for beatin them...oh yea 2003 when Sycamore played marshall lykins did indeed strike out 20 but the game was alot closer than that. final score was 3 to 1. But before u say anything...i know...a loss is a loss...also my teams this yr if i had to pick would be creekwood and sycamore...not to stir up trouble coach...just sayin.also in tm's games against harpeth/fairview and cheatham/sycamore i pick sycamore and harpeth to come out on top...i think both teams i pick to win will come to play and take care of cheatham and fairview easily

You might as well get over Gerry pulling for Fairview. He's their greatest fan, all sports. If there was a Tiddly-Winks board, he'd be the biggest poster.

so u dont think creekwood can win it after sweeping m central scyamore splitting with harpeth and sweeping waverly just wonderin

so u dont think creekwood can win it after sweeping m central scyamore splitting with harpeth and sweeping waverly just wonderin

yea i think that creekwood is in the drivers seat as of right now...but you always have to watch out for harpeth who in my opinion has the most talent in the district...as for the all distric team i would have to say:

pitchers: Knight, mills, mcanless, fizer, leaving a 5th spot open for whoever might deserve it. postion players i would have to say: Crawford, bullard, quillen=sycamore, bowers, thiel= creekwood, warren=waverly, guye, piper casteel=cheatham, i dont know anyone from fairview... and most everyone on harpeth's team is good so its a toss up... mont centtal= bagget, both jackson characters, and jake west from stewart county...