I HAVE A BIG BEEF

mjuhb

1st of all this didn't effect the outcome of the game

BUT before stewart hit the 3 FT to tie the game when shelbyville was in the huttle the tv was in the huttle too showing the shelbyville coach drawing up the play the tv viewer got to see the play they were running

now the whole time they are showing this on the big screen in the arena

i am thinking well hamilton is going to pick the play off and win

did anyone else watching the broadcast see this and did anyone at the game see coach on the big screen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The tv broadcast isnt shown on the big screen. 2 different sets of cameras. Im hoping that UPN isnt that stupid, lol.

I found the announcers to be completly useless though. One of the announcers at conclusion of the third quarter when Shelby got the tip in at the buzzer, kept yelling..."Whys he driving?! Whys he driving?! They need a three!!!" Then notices that it was the third quarter, and he answers himself. I found that humerous.

The tv broadcast isnt shown on the big screen. 2 different sets of cameras. Im hoping that UPN isnt that stupid, lol.

I found the announcers to be completly useless though. One of the announcers at conclusion of the third quarter when Shelby got the tip in at the buzzer, kept yelling..."Whys he driving?! Whys he driving?! They need a three!!!" Then notices that it was the third quarter, and he answers himself. I found that humerous.

let lighting strike me now

but i saw the same picture on my tv and the big screen in the arena

yeah thats one of the news channel 5 sports i don't know his name but he was so stupid that it was all most funny

let lighting strike me now

but i saw the same picture on my tv and the big screen in the arena

yeah thats one of the news channel 5 sports i don't know his name but he was so stupid that it was all most funny

Mark Howard left channel 5 a little while ago. He was so terrible tonight that it makes you wonder if maybe he was drunk or something. How can an announcer mess up that badly? Drew Maddux was on point and many times corrected Howard. UPN needs to re-think letting Howard do any more broadcast. He was flat out awful!

Mark Howard left channel 5 a little while ago. He was so terrible tonight that it makes you wonder if maybe he was drunk or something. How can an announcer mess up that badly? Drew Maddux was on point and many times corrected Howard. UPN needs to re-think letting Howard do any more broadcast. He was flat out awful!

Plaster was probably going to do the game with Drew, but he's been sick. Plaster and Drew did the AAA Girls last week. Give Mark a break. He's a good guy.